Xavier Su'a Filo & OL are

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I really like Wade as a DC.
You don't think he's still ticked about JG taking his job do you? Wasn't that the plan all along?

He is going against Kellen Moore not Garrett stale offense. Wade will get a taste of his own medicine.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Xavier Su'a Filo & OL are going to dominate the Rams DL up and down the field.
Last week Xavier paved the way for 2 Zeke rushing touchdown, this week he will follow up with another road grading performance of 4 TDs between Zeke, Pollard & Dak

:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Good call

Martin is easily handling Donald. Tyron has been playing amazing the last 3 weeks (finally recovering from having Dak shatter his ankle). 2 straight weeks of a good showing from Xavier

Might be a case of the cowboys getting healthy at the right time

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
I slept through the game. How'd Sua Fillo do?

Garrett just had a particular look about him just now. Looked like he was saying "yeah .....'. yeah"...

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Good call

Martin is easily handling Donald. Tyron has been playing amazing the last 3 weeks (finally recovering from having Dak shatter his ankle). 2 straight weeks of a good showing from Xavier

Might be a case of the cowboys getting healthy at the right time

Xavier handled Donald solo pretty well too.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I would love to re-sign Sua filo on a cheap 2 year deal and move Conner to swing tackle. Sua FILO makes a huge difference in the run game. Even last week vs the bears.
Agreed. Save 4 million by letting Cam Fleming walk and move Connor to swing tackle.

Also this is Connors 3rd straight season with knee surgery (4 surgeries overall). He's out of position and too injury prone for a long term guard career. I don't see him easily beating both McGovern and Xavier out next year so just move him to swing and save the 4 million