Y2J Return.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
That was pointless segment of all time. I literally raged. Wasted 2 hours waiting for it. He ran around screaming "yeahhhhhhh" and then went backstage. Does he think he think he is Jeff Hardy from Victory Road or something?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
From PWINSIDER:

We go to commercial.

We are back and it is finally time to see who the videos that have run the last few weeks are all about.

The cameras are shaking to make it look like something is going to be destroyed. The lights go out and when they come back on . . .

A man in a sparkly jacket posing like Chris Jericho is on the stage and then Jericho’s music plays and it is Chris Jericho.

Jericho does a victory lap around the ring.

Jericho then tries to get the crowd to continue cheering for him once it dies down.

Jericho finally catches his breath and he drops the mic and he does another lap around the ring. If he is trying to be a heel, mission accomplished.

Jericho goes up the ramp to the stage and the fans are starting to get a little fed up with Jericho’s act.

Jericho goes to the back and the crowd is confused.

We go to commercial.

What...

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
No idea what you are talking about. Is this a reality show?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I didn't like that he didn't talk. Made no sense to me at all but I was glad he returned for sure.

To me it really seemed like the build up, in the videos, was for Taker and that for whatever reason Taker couldn't make it or be the big reveal last night so they punched Chris Jericho in on that spot.

The only other thing I can think of out of this is that they'll use this to push Jericho vs. Taker at Mania either because Taker takes offense to video Jericho used to bring himself back, if they go with the idea that it was Jericho all along, or I could see them doing something where Taker returns soon and goes after Jericho for taking his return.

Something along those line or whatever. I do agree with you that the segment was a waste of time, and made no sense, but even if Jericho came out to the ring, sat down in the middle of it, and simply stared out at the crowd for 20 minutes it's still better than anything Hardy could, or would do, because Hardy blows.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4354618 said:
I didn't like that he didn't talk. Made no sense to me at all but I was glad he returned for sure.

To me it really seemed like the build up, in the videos, was for Taker and that for whatever reason Taker couldn't make it or be the big reveal last night so they punched Chris Jericho in on that spot.

The only other thing I can think of out of this is that they'll use this to push Jericho vs. Taker at Mania either because Taker takes offense to video Jericho used to bring himself back, if they go with the idea that it was Jericho all along, or I could see them doing something where Taker returns soon and goes after Jericho for taking his return.

Something along those line or whatever. I do agree with you that the segment was a waste of time, and made no sense, but even if Jericho came out to the ring, sat down in the middle of it, and simply stared out at the crowd for 20 minutes it's still better than anything Hardy could, or would do, because Hardy blows.

Punk v. Jericho at Mania. I'm calling it.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Since I guess your magazine hasn't told you, obviously there setting him up to return as a heel, and he basically started off with a big middle finger to the fans. Unfortunately it was an extremely long and drawn out middle finger, on a show that was a real dud and therefore killed the build up of the middle finger.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
dargonking999;4356905 said:
Since I guess your magazine hasn't told you, obviously there setting him up to return as a heel, and he basically started off with a big middle finger to the fans. Unfortunately it was an extremely long and drawn out middle finger, on a show that was a real dud and therefore killed the build up of the middle finger.

Obviously. It was a stupid segment that made his return a huge let down

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4355348 said:
Punk v. Jericho at Mania. I'm calling it.

Actually I've heard this from a couple of people who follow wrestling pretty closely so I think this one is actually a pretty safe bet.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4359755 said:
Actually I've heard this from a couple of people who follow wrestling pretty closely so I think this one is actually a pretty safe bet.

I think Punks feud with Ziggler will carry him through the next PPV and Jericho will win the Rumble, Punk v. Jericho at WM. Done.