Yahoo’s Top Searches Of 2005: You guessed it, Dallas Cowboys...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Mr Weinberg didn't need the punk comment though...

Yahoo’s Top Searches Of 2005
Nathan Weinberg
Expert Author
Published: 2005-12-15

Yahoo has released their look back at the top searches of 2005. Britney Spears appears to have had a great year (surprising to me).

A few comments:

* Anna Kournikova is not a sports search! She barely ever was, and certainly no longer is. Quit it.

* Dallas Cowboys: #1 team search. Why? So many teams with better years.

* #2 product: flowers. #3: iPod. So save several hundred bucks and get the little lady something sweet.

* How did Brad and Angelina outrank Hurricane Katrina?! People should be ashamed.

* #4 movie search: Superman Returns. Nice.

* The top movers by month list makes me ashamed.

What am I learning from all these end of the year lists? Searchers are shallow, celebrity obsessed and horny. I'm not surprised, but I don't have to like it. (via the Yahoo Search Blog)

View All Articles by Nathan Weinberg​

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
that's probably from me constantly searching for pics for signature graphics. :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
and me looking for articles... :)

....surprising that the search category "Sayings by Wise Old Cowboys" didn't make the top ten..considering Hos' love for them....same for "Nyquil Recipes"

:D

Ashwynn

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Mr Weinberg didn't need the punk comment though...

Yahoo’s Top Searches Of 2005
Nathan Weinberg
Expert Author
Published: 2005-12-15

Yahoo has released their look back at the top searches of 2005. Britney Spears appears to have had a great year (surprising to me).

A few comments:

* Anna Kournikova is not a sports search! She barely ever was, and certainly no longer is. Quit it.

* Dallas Cowboys: #1 team search. Why? So many teams with better years.

* #2 product: flowers. #3: iPod. So save several hundred bucks and get the little lady something sweet.

* How did Brad and Angelina outrank Hurricane Katrina?! People should be ashamed.

* #4 movie search: Superman Returns. Nice.

* The top movers by month list makes me ashamed.

What am I learning from all these end of the year lists? Searchers are shallow, celebrity obsessed and horny. I'm not surprised, but I don't have to like it. (via the Yahoo Search Blog)

View All Articles by Nathan Weinberg​

The katrina thing was front page head line stuff. Led off every news cast, had hour long specials and weather channela dn MSNBC and then channels were 24/7 Katrina. Why would you need to search, if you couldn't see it while it was happening, you weren't looking. it was everywhere.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I love the Cowboys and I am not one bit surprised about this information!