Yahoo Fantasy BBall league

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I gave up on the NBA in 2007 or I would play. I could maybe get the top 2 or 3 players right, but after that, no idea. I don't miss it, and that shocks me because I used to love the NBA. I know my Lakers won another title and I am not the least bit satisfied with it. In the past I would have been as happy as I am when the Cowboys win it all.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile;3018794 said:
I gave up on the NBA in 2007 or I would play. I could maybe get the top 2 or 3 players right, but after that, no idea. I don't miss it, and that shocks me because I used to love the NBA. I know my Lakers won another title and I am not the least bit satisfied with it. In the past I would have been as happy as I am when the Cowboys win it all.

I'm a college bball fan more than NBA.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry Yeags the NBA regular season isn't on my radar. I don't watch the NBA until March Madness is over and the NBA playoffs are going.

I much more into college hoops. Of course I'm spoiled by the great University of Kansas Jayhawks baby!!! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3018867 said:
Sorry Yeags the NBA regular season isn't on my radar. I don't watch the NBA until March Madness is over and the NBA playoffs are going.

I much more into college hoops. Of course I'm spoiled by the great University of Kansas Jayhawks baby!!! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!

:mad: shaddup