Yahoo now streams live local market NFL football

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I just want a Cowboys app, just watch cowboys games and redzone. Don’t need the rest.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for them to offer a package deal with Xbox where you can buy a season package without Direct TV. I will never pay for satellite television. Just not in my interest.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Loso86

Reaction score
That's how I watch them at work on sunday and Thursday nights sometimes. As I work for the airlines and we cut back on cable to save lol

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I just got a notice in my email the other day that announced they are streaming live games..

All you need is a Smart Phone and a yahoo email account. That's free also.

Then go to the Play Store and download the Yahoo Sports app..sign in with your Yahoo email account and choose your game.

I am now watching the Thursday Night Football game b\w GB and Niners.

It has a neat feature where you can invite friends to a virtual chat room and you can watch the game together.

FYI.

Enjoy.

:popcorn:

You are a Prince among men!

I wonder if the Yahoo Sports App can be used on a roku?
If not, I assume you can always chromecast to a big screen.

Giggity!

Bleh! I'm using an original Pixel, and they say my device isn't supported. Damn them! Looks like you can use tablets, so I should be ok. Real annoying that it appears that *only* the original Pixels are banned. Doh!

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sports-ap...vice-compatibility-yahoo-sports-sln29269.html

Live streaming device compatibility on the Yahoo Sports app
Make sure you're using a supported device and operating system to live stream games on the Yahoo Sports app. Select a sport below to check if your device meets the requirements.

In addition to a supported operating system, you must use the latest version of the Yahoo Sports app.

In addition to a supported operating system, you must use the latest version of the Yahoo Sports app.
  • Desktop: No
  • Connected TV: No
  • Supported iOS Devices: iPhone and iPad
  • Supported OS (iOS): 11.x minimum
  • Supported Android devices: Android phone and Android tablet (excluding Pixel and Pixel XL)
  • Supported OS (Android): 7.x minimum

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
You are a Prince among men!

I wonder if the Yahoo Sports App can be used on a roku?
If not, I assume you can always chromecast to a big screen.

Giggity!

Bleh! I'm using an original Pixel, and they say my device isn't supported. Damn them! Looks like you can use tablets, so I should be ok. Real annoying that it appears that *only* the original Pixels are banned. Doh!

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sports-ap...vice-compatibility-yahoo-sports-sln29269.html

Live streaming device compatibility on the Yahoo Sports app
Make sure you're using a supported device and operating system to live stream games on the Yahoo Sports app. Select a sport below to check if your device meets the requirements.

• Desktop: No
  • Connected TV: No
  • Supported iOS Devices: iPhone and iPad
  • Supported OS (iOS): 11.x minimum
  • Supported Android devices: Android phone and Android tablet (excluding Pixel and Pixel XL)
  • Supported OS (Android): 7.x minimum
Well..

I was probably a little too brief about all the niggles and exceptions.

But for those patient enough to figure their setups out...its a clearly good choice to use if you can.

Like I posted I have gotten my entire internet calling texting and TV streaming down to $25 a month by being willing to only connect with my phone and one other device connected to my phone.

That other device is usually my Smart TV or a laptop I use as a TV as needed using my Smart Phone as the hotspot.

I do not need to connect 5 different devices in a single house like a family with kids would need. And if I did..

I would just get another cellphone and open another Hello Mobile account and connect 2 more devices together and cover it all for $50 a month total.

But I will never need that.

So I am sure there are many out there that have completely hacked their connections somehow and are paying even less or not at all. But the above is as far as I have gotten to tech freedom until the government gives us totally free access in order to level the field for everyone.

We are seeing the beginnings of that now with so much at home teaching needing WiFi. And WiFi working of jobs at home.

The pandemic has changed how we do everything and more is surely coming

Now how that improves our team?

No clue. Maybe they will allow. WiFi b/w players during the game..that would be interesting. They already allow coaches to send in plays to the QB in the huddle.

What about real time communication during a game?

What's legally next?

:p

McKDaddy

Reaction score
yep, i have used it and some other methods to basically see any game i wanted this year. things have changed a lot in a short amount of time.

conner01

Reaction score
The NFL needs to figure out more ways to get their disinterested fan base back into the league.
I’d open up the Sunday ticket to streaming so anyone can get it
But your team, a group of teams or all teams
Huge revenue increase because direct just keep losing customers

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I’d open up the Sunday ticket to streaming so anyone can get it
But your team, a group of teams or all teams
Huge revenue increase because direct just keep losing customers

100 percent. Sell team packages.