Yahoo: Post Free Agency Mock

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
think the appeal is his blocking ability (and red zone dynamic). he can be a mauler on the line while ferguson is the pass catching option. Anything he gives you or develops offensively is the cherry on top
Agreed, this is the piece that a lot of people miss on Washington, and it's the reason that he would be my 1st choice at TE if the Cowboys elect to go that route. The guy is basically an undersized T that can also catch and runs a 4.6 40. Adding him as TE is almost like adding a 6th Olineman.

Proof

Reaction score
Agreed, this is the piece that a lot of people miss on Washington, and it's the reason that he would be my 1st choice at TE if the Cowboys elect to go that route. The guy is basically an undersized T that can also catch and runs a 4.6 40. Adding him as TE is almost like adding a 6th Olineman.
would alleviate the loss of zekes blocking as well. i love the idea of it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I would take Kancey in this situation.
I seen something a few days ago comparing Kancy to Aaron Donald.
I don't really know, have not looked at it all too much yet. But is he rated that high? Maybe in the 2nd round?
Is that a good comparison?

Sydla

Reaction score
What have I been wrong about?
LOL. This is a real question?

All those years you yelled at fans who said that team wouldn't win the SB? All those times you argued with people who said they weren't good enough to win a SB. All those times you yelled at people and said Garrett was a quality coach and didnt' need to be fired (which you then tried to turn around a few years later claiming you knew Garrett needed to go).

The problem with you is that your homerism almost always gets in the way of rational thought.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL. This is a real question?

All those years you yelled at fans who said that team wouldn't win the SB? All those times you argued with people who said they weren't good enough to win a SB. All those times you yelled at people and said Garrett was a quality coach and didnt' need to be fired (which you then tried to turn around a few years later claiming you knew Garrett needed to go).

The problem with you is that your homerism almost always gets in the way of rational thought.
Show me where I “yelled at fans who said that they wouldn’t win the SB”. Show me where I said Garrett was a quality coach. You’re just making **** up.

Mr_437

Reaction score
If we took Washington in the first the next two pics should also be for the offense(Guard and running back) IMO
I feel the same way. Defense would have to wait till mid rounds, but Defense is almost set.
TE Washington
LG Avila
RB Abanikanda
Something of this nature is quite a haul for the run game and overall better for the offense.

IMO Washington's run blocking makes him an acceptable player at 26, but his untapped receiving ability could make him a steal if he becomes a threat.

Sydla

Reaction score
Show me where I “yelled at fans who said that they wouldn’t win the SB”. Show me where I said Garrett was a quality coach. You’re just making **** up.
LOL.

Wait, you are denying that you went after fans who would say that the team wasn't SB caliber or good enough?

Sydla

Reaction score
I didn’t go after fans. I went after haters.
LOL.

People who didn't think the team was SB caliber were haters in your eyes. Basically anyone who didn't think Dallas was the best, had the best players, etc to you were haters.

But I give you credit for coming up with quite the explanation.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL.

People who didn't think the team was SB caliber were haters in your eyes. Basically anyone who didn't think Dallas was the best, had the best players, etc to you were haters.

But I give you credit for coming up with quite the explanation.
No, just the haters. Can’t you read?

Sydla

Reaction score
No, just the haters. Can’t you read?
Yeah I can read. I've read your posts for years. We all have.

Any time anyone criticized the Cowboys, or said they weren't good enough, or had flaws, or wouldn't make the playoffs, or were short on talent, you called them haters.

But LOL at now trying to re-write your posting history. Like how you recently suddenly started criticizing Jerry as being the one constant over the years but when people were pointing out Jerry was a problem last year and years before, you went on your "hater" rants. We all saw it Rocky. Trying to argue otherwise is hilarious.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah I can read. I've read your posts for years. We all have.

Any time anyone criticized the Cowboys, or said they weren't good enough, or had flaws, or wouldn't make the playoffs, or were short on talent, you called them haters.

But LOL at now trying to re-write your posting history. Like how you recently suddenly started criticizing Jerry as being the one constant over the years but when people were pointing out Jerry was a problem last year and years before, you went on your "hater" rants. We all saw it Rocky. Trying to argue otherwise is hilarious.
Wrong, just the haters. You can’t read obviously.

Sydla

Reaction score
Wrong, just the haters. You can’t read obviously.
You can keep typing "wrong" until you get carpal tunnel but you literally spent most of your posts calling people who criticized the team or a player or a coach or Jerry "haters". You were openly mocked by many here because you just kept calling everyone haters. No one could participate in a thread you were posting in where they criticized something Cowboys related where you wouldn't start launching "hater" at them. It's why people stopped taking you seriously a long time ago.

Trying now to say you didn't is freaking hilarious.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You can keep typing "wrong" until you get carpal tunnel but you literally spent most of your posts calling people who criticized the team or a player or a coach or Jerry "haters". You were openly mocked by many here because you just kept calling everyone haters. No one could participate in a thread you were posting in where they criticized something Cowboys related where you wouldn't start launching "hater" at them. It's why people stopped taking you seriously a long time ago.

Trying now to say you didn't is freaking hilarious.
Wrong. I never called everyone haters. Just the haters. Now there are a lot of haters here you being one of them.

Sydla

Reaction score
Wrong. I never called everyone haters. Just the haters. Now there are a lot of haters here you being one of them.
You literally called most people who lobbed a criticism at the Cowboys a hater. It got so obvious that on the rare instance that you actually offer up a criticism yourself, people would mockingly call you a "hater".

Trying to deny that now is easily one of the funnier things you've done.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You literally called most people who lobbed a criticism at the Cowboys a hater. It got so obvious that on the rare instance that you actually offer up a criticism yourself, people would mockingly call you a "hater".

Trying to deny that now is easily one of the funnier things you've done.
You’re getting closer but you’re still wrong. I didn’t call most people who lobbed criticism at the Cowboys a hater. Heck, I criticize them as well. It’s just the habitual haters like you who I called out.