Yahoo Sports' "Absurdly premature playoff picture"

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
One of my dreams is to see us play the Foreskins in the playoffs again. It would be a beatdown. A curb stomping.

BnGFever

Reaction score
Star4Ever;4175316 said:
One of my dreams is to see us play the Foreskins in the playoffs again. It would be a beatdown. A curb stomping.

I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion, seeing as how you barely won at home a few weeks ago. Also, our teams have been playing very close for quite some time now, and splitting games as of late.

The boys aren't exactly crushing the world these days.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
BnGFever;4175369 said:
I'd like to know how you came to this conclusion, seeing as how you barely won at home a few weeks ago. Also, our teams have been playing very close for quite some time now, and splitting games as of late.

You still mad at getting beat by a gimpy Cowboys' squad in our first meeting? And have you guys been blowing up the league lately? :rolleyes:

Next!

BnGFever

Reaction score
Fletch;4175379 said:
You still mad at getting beat by a gimpy Cowboys' squad in our first meeting? And have you guys been blowing up the league lately? :rolleyes:

Next!

No, we're not blowing up the league. Skins most likely won't make the playoffs. However, we also are not breaking franchise records for ineptitude either, wink wink.

JBS

Reaction score
BnGFever;4175369 said:

Splitting games of late? What games are you watching? We've won 5 of the last 6 games..you can go away now. BYE

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BnGFever;4175389 said:
No, we're not blowing up the league. Skins most likely won't make the playoffs. However, we also are not breaking franchise records for ineptitude either, wink wink

What? Your team has stunk for years and years, more so than the Cowboys!

:laugh2:

:dissskin: (good dog, Gibbs...damn good dog)!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Cowboys will play the Bills in the SB and kick their *** on the way to another dynasty.

;)

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
BnGFever;4175369 said:

Troll on loser...

Not only did we beat the trash out of you with just field goals but our whole team was on crutches...

It was great when Dez caught that pass on DeAngelo Hall haha after all that trash he talked

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
ROUSH8692;4175404 said:
Troll on loser...

Not only did we beat the trash out of you with just field goals but our whole team was on crutches...

It was great when Dez caught that pass on DeAngelo Hall haha after all that trash he talked
and Dez could barely even move:laugh1:

Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can say we aren't the favorite to win the NFC Least. I mean just look at our schedule. There's one game we're not favored in. Sunday's showdown against New England that's it. The Deadskins have a solid record obviously but who have they beaten? The Boys played argurably their worst game all season at least offensively and still won. I just can't see a team that is led by Rex freaking Grossman having a better record than a team led by Tony Romo. The Giants have a brutal schedule the last two months of the season. If they can't beat the likes of Washington and Seattle I have a hard time believing they can do well in November and December. The Iggles are done. Too many issues. Inconsistent QB play, terrible offensive line play, terrible defense, bad special teams, bad coaching.

HanD

Reaction score
Do they still separate division foes for the first round? Would it be dal det in that scenario and was going to sf?

JBS

Reaction score
HanD;4175489 said:
Do they still separate division foes for the first round? Would it be dal det in that scenario and was going to sf?

we just played philly in the 1st round 2 years ago

HanD

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;4175505 said:
we just played philly in the 1st round 2 years ago

Good point. I'm getting senile in my not so old age...thanks

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
BnGFever;4175369 said:

We beat you when we could barely field a team due to injuries. We didn't even score a TD. And you still couldn't beat us. Just what does that say?