News: Yahoo Sports reporting that Dak was offered 33 Million a year and he turned it down

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Oh look. More "OUTRAGE!"

Let's just cut to the chase and do a 180 to call Dak a greedy bastid after using him and his "doing things the right way" as a sledgehammer to Zeke's cranium for Zeke's negotiations. Weather vane principles are the order of the day where what you espouse changes with the wind. In the end I think he'll get more than $33M anyway and then fans will hate him right alongside Zeke. Then what did "being a team player" net him in the eyes of fans? That's why I say players should ignore piker fans when it comes to business and most do.

Last edited:

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
So this was before the season started. How much would he have to make a year to make up for the $33 million he could have already had in his pocket? Does his agent understand math or am I missing something? Had to be something other than the yearly $ amount that killed the deal. Perhaps the guaranteed amount which the article doesn't produce.

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
In September they were close at 33M then Prescott decided he wanted more?......sounds like a greedy headcase in the making...........it may be time to tag him or find a stop gap free agent and focus on going another route in getting a franchise QB.........him flaking out like this speaks volumes.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think that is about where he should be paid. I have said it all along, paid more that Wentz but less than Goff and that was before the season started. I still stand by that.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
33mil doesn't tell much.
Wentz's deal was worth up to $34m if he stays healthy. Base was $32m. Dak is better than wentz with no injury history. That article doesn't show the length and guaranteed $$ so it's worthless.

Right. But the "offered and turned down $33M" headline was designed for one thing. Just calling it out early.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oh look. More "OUTRAGE!"

Let's just cut to the chase and do a 180 to call Dak a greedy bastid after using him and his "doing things the right way" as a sledgehammer to Zeke's cranium for Zeke's negotiations. Weather vane principles are the order of the day where what you espouse changes with the wind. In the end I think he'll get more than $33M anyway and then fans will hate him right alongside Zeke. Then what did "being a team player" net him in the eyes of fans? That's why I say players should ignore piker fans when it comes to business and most do.
C'mon man....

Is this fake outrage? Are you trolling?

Dak is worth 28-32 per year... Somewhere in there with guaranteed money. It would be in his best interests to get to the table & deal... & that's coming from a Dak Stan....