Yakuza Rich: Dallas vs. NY Giants Game Preview

jchocolate82

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1755091 said:
Yeah-I'm having a bad feeling the Giants are going to win this. At least we beat Philly at the Linc last week. :(

Naw he sounds like that fool Cowboysaints fan from the ES board. I hate that bastid he's a fake cowboy fan:mad: :mad:

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I believe we will lose only if we turn the ball over 2 more time than the Giants.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Close game til half, cowboys blow it open after halftime, win by 10 or more.

Bryan8284

Reaction score
I think so long as we are within 10 or so of ANY team at halftime, we win because of this OL.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1755461 said:
blow-out in Cowboy's favor

I've been saying this all week. This game won't be close, Boyz in a runaway 38-17... Their LB's and secondary can't cover, and their front 4 won't penetrate our BIG, STRONG, PHYSICAL oline and if they do, Romo will move around and hit the open man downfield....

AtomicDog

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1755458 said:
Couldnt have said it better myself. Beautiful.

ya know. I was really worried about the Eagle game. (You know we did lose to them twice last year). I was happy we beat the Eagles (and a little surprised at how dominant we were).

I think I was more worried about the Eagles on the road. For some reason I don't feel too worried about this game. It won't be easy, but I think Dallas pulls away early in the 4th quarter.

Look for a big game from Julius and Crayton.