Ya'll think T.O. does another sleep celebration

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
in the endzone if he scores after all this stuff about him sleeping thru Parcells speech. He could be doing all this to set up a kat nap in the end zone, maybe on the star.

15 yards assesed on the kick off:mad:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think TO's learned his lesson with costing the team penalties. He will continue to celebrate, but with caution.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1216827 said:
in the endzone if he scores after all this stuff about him sleeping thru Parcells speech. He could be doing all this to set up a kat nap in the end zone, maybe on the star.

Actually, I think this is the most ******** post I've read in a while and not worthy of reply (besides this one)

Jay

Reaction score
So he's lying about a story or exposing a story, just so he can set up a touchdown celebration?

Give me a break.......

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1216827 said:

no because its already been done. maybe he will pull out his cellphone and mock joe horn:D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1218439 said:
no because its already been done. maybe he will pull out his cellphone and mock joe horn:D

Since he's still on the 'betrayal' kick, he could do a mock back-stabbing. :rolleyes: