Yankees vs Redsox

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
That was a great come back. Its always a bit sweeter when they do it vs the dreaded Yankees.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Wow, watching this garbage I had no idea the 7th game of the World Series would be decided in April.

Screw the fakeSox, Screw the Yanks. They are neck and neck in the competition in who can ruin baseball the most.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1463831 said:
Wow, watching this garbage I had no idea the 7th game of the World Series would be decided in April.

Screw the fakeSox, Screw the Yanks. They are neck and neck in the competition in who can ruin baseball the most.

Dont hold back tell us what you really think. Im not a fan of parity but something needs to be done in baseball the difference between the Yanks and the Royals is a crime. I use to be a huge baseball fan but its a farse when 95% of the teams dont have a chance in hell to compete for a title year in and year because the top teams keep all the revenue. There are basically 10 major league teams, the rest are just farms teams for the Yanks and others to rob once their players develop and look to cash in. Most of the owners in MLB could care less about winning they are more concearned about making a profit and the value of their franchises 10 years down the line. Eventually its going to blow up in their faces as they continue to lose more and more fans to other sports.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Hey, I love games the Rangers aren't in. Atleast we're guaranteed that they won't lose those...:lmao: