Yay for the women's NCAA Title game...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
and reg season baseball started

triple yay...

is it me, or is this year's group of American Idol, the ugliest ever? Melinda Doolittle? :puke: LOL at Phil Stacey, he looks like a cancer patient w/ Dumbo's ears

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Whoever argued with me over women's basketball being the most "pure" basketball left is out of their mind.

If you are watching this game, I think you should take back everything you ever said to me and apologize.

They are a combined 12-34 from the field... Turnover after turnover, Rutgers cannot get a defensive rebound... its such a bad game.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I don't know why but, I have a thing for Candace Parker.

:wink2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Well she looks like Beyonce, so I can understand the attraction.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
peplaw06;1445614 said:
Well she looks like Beyonce, so I can understand the attraction.
Maybe that's it but, something about her is definatly attractive.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Have to laugh at someone who judges an entire level of a sport by one game. But then that particular poster... Would not know real basketball from a 2 X 4 applied to his head.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Candace went to HS near me, I actually went to see her play once.

I keep expecting it to be like that one Rodney Dangerfield movie where he makes the boy dress up as a girl to play soccer. I keep expecting her to take the wig off and declare for the NBA.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
burmafrd;1447607 said:
Have to laugh at someone who judges an entire level of a sport by one game. But then that particular poster... Would not know real basketball from a 2 X 4 applied to his head.
I watched several games this year...and they all sucked. The UNC-Tennessee game in the Final 4 was the worst display of "basketball" I have ever seen. Second worst was the dook-UNC women's game when they were ranked 1 and 2 in the nation. These were the alleged two best teams in the country, and they could hardly even dribble. Face it, women's college basketball SUCKS.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Face it- you know nothing. Watch two or three YEARs worth of games, 20 or so a season, then you can form an opinion. Anyone forming an opinion on just a few games.....
But then again, I doubt if you know anything about REAL basketball anyway. John Wooden said it best- and I will take his opinion over YOURS anyday.

joseephuss

Reaction score
burmafrd;1447993 said:
Face it- you know nothing. Watch two or three YEARs worth of games, 20 or so a season, then you can form an opinion. Anyone forming an opinion on just a few games.....
But then again, I doubt if you know anything about REAL basketball anyway. John Wooden said it best- and I will take his opinion over YOURS anyday.

Coach Wooden is 96 years old, so his opinion is probably based on things he can't really see that well any more. Just kidding. I find it funny when someone complains about something they didn't need to watch in the first place. If you don't like it, change channels. I don't watch much women's basketball any more. Used to, but I really don't watch much basketball period. The older I get, the more I like only one sport and that is football. So I can't complain about the women's or men's game unless it intereferes with other aspects of my life and it doesn't.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
burmafrd;1447993 said:
Did I ever say that the two games I talked about were the only two that I watched? I followed women's bball every year I was at UNC and in the year after I left. I have never been impressed by what I have seen on the court...and they have always been a highly ranked team. Now, my problem could just be that UNC women's bball sucks, because I'm sure as hell not going to be watching any other women's games. But if the perennial top 5 UNC team is garbage, I think that says enough about the sport.