Yeah "here we go" needs to go!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Many of us tried to warn people not to make more out of Dak's ability to beat up on bad teams. Dak never turned a corner, he did the same thing he has always done in his career.
Yup and you and others didn't like when he was being talked about

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Big difference in accuracy between QBs, Love was hitting dudes in the numbers
Another big difference, he could continue to back pedal to counter our pressure & still deliver the ball accurately & with zip. They don't make the plays to continue drives if he isn't able to do that.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I felt like it was a too predictable cadence and opponents could time the start of plays too easily. And even I started to get a little annoyed by it. Team execution and success doesn't require gimmicky stuff, just good solid, fundamental football.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Gotta be awkward repeatedly saying Here We Go while getting your but kicked. I bet it got on the nerves of the rest of the team to be honest.

John813

Reaction score
I'm just ready for a change at QB. Give Lance a try or draft somebody, but this horror movie has to end.

Same. Felt the same way in 2013 prior to Romo's last extension. Maybe could of done something in 14/16 but they didn't.
Jerry has swung and is stuck on the opposite side of the pendulum this past decade, foolishly believing they are an offseason of doing nothing away from "winning it all".

HungryLion

Reaction score
I mean. It’s just a cadence. I’m not bothered by it either way.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know where it belongs.

200.gif