Yeahbut Prescott

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I propose calling Dak, Yeahbut Prescott, because no matter what he achieves, there's a certain fringe of Cowboys fandom that will demand more.

Again, I fully admit that I'm often hot/cold on him, which often mirrors his play, but the incessant hatred for him, no matter what he does, it off the charts.

• Dak threw for over 400 yards. Yeah, but he should've thrown for 600.
• Dak is the second-winningest QB since 2016. Yeah, but he still throws picks.
• Dak now has the most single-game completions in Cowboys history. Yeah, but he's not Tony Romo.
• Dak has us one game from the playoffs. Yeah, but he'll suck.
• etc.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I propose calling Dak, Yeahbut Prescott, because no matter what he achieves, there's a certain fringe of Cowboys fandom that will demand more.

Again, I fully admit that I'm often hot/cold on him, which often mirrors his play, but the incessant hatred for him, no matter what he does, it off the charts.

• Dak threw for over 400 yards. Yeah, but he should've thrown for 600.
• Dak is the second-winningest QB since 2016. Yeah, but he still throws picks.
• Dak now has the most single-game completions in Cowboys history. Yeah, but he's not Tony Romo.
• Dak has us one game from the playoffs. Yeah, but he'll suck.
• etc.
is it Dak? or is it Zeke. yet again when Zeke has a great performance the team wins, regardless of what Dak does. 455 yards or 180 yards.... there is plenty of evidence out there for you to come to that conclusion.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Dak has to stop the turnovers, period. He also needs to learn how to throw the ball away and not take sacks. And, he needs to hit wide open receivers, not over throw them by 10 yards.

Other than those issues, I like Dak. He has a winners attitude, is a leader, and can run on occasion.

jsb357

Reaction score
Dak has to stop the turnovers, period. He also needs to learn how to throw the ball away and not take sacks. And, he needs to hit wide open receivers, not over throw them by 10 yards.

Other than those issues, I like Dak. He has a winners attitude, is a leader, and can run on occasion.

zackly...