Yep... Favre may be back...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
The Crisis: Dolphins reportedly considering adding Favre
by Chris Chase

With the threat of a continued reign of Brett Favre(notes), Shutdown Corner turns to Thomas Paine and his famous pamphlet "The Crisis," written in 1776 to encourage Americans to rise up against the tyrannical British rule. (Note: These are the quotes below that are italicized)

"These are the times that try men's souls."

Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano won't rule out the possibility of bringing in Brett Favre to compete for the team's starting quarterback job with Chad Henne(notes) and Matt Moore(notes).

"We did not make a proper use of last winter, neither could we, while we were in a dependent state."

This despite the fact that Favre was dreadful during the latter part of last year in Minnesota. Henne's 6-8 record on 15 touchdowns and 19 interceptions in 2010 were superior to Favre's 5-8 record on 11 touchdowns and 19 interceptions. THE NUMBERS DO NOT LIE!

Link

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I read that a couple of days ago. I can't imagine he would actually come back again, but then again if Miami is stupid enough to throw $20M at him like the Vikings did, he wouldn't have much of a choice. I mean you would have to be an idiot to turn down $20M a year.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4036605 said:
It's not TC unless there are Farve rumors:laugh1:

They'd be better-off bringing back George Blanda... too bad he passed...

Stautner

Reaction score
Rumors are just rumors most of the time. I don't think there is any way Favre is coming back, if for no other reason than the NFL would then be forced to take action against him for the ***** texting issue.