Yeremiah bell could be done for the season.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
He is clearly Miami's best player in the secondary and he's going to be gone with an achilles injury. I can't see how miami is going to defend us.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1634931 said:
He is clearly Miami's best player in the secondary and he's going to be gone with an achilles injury. I can't see how miami is going to defend us.

That's a two way street :eek::

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1634952 said:
Miami dosen't have the kind of offense to expose us.

Chambers is very good and Brown is a good rb. Hopefully Newman is back to take care of Chambers.

The last time we played Miami Chambers lit us up big time.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1634975 said:
Chambers is very good and Brown is a good rb. Hopefully Newman is back to take care of Chambers.

Chambers is very good, but Brown is not a good RB. I don't even know where you got that - he isn't even starting.

The Giants offense is head and shoulders better than Miami's.

But Miami's defense is head and shoulders better than NY's

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1634978 said:
Chambers is very good, but Brown is not a good RB. I don't even know where you got that - he isn't even starting.

The Giants offense is head and shoulders better than Miami's.

But Miami's defense is head and shoulders better than NY's

Not starting? WOW when did this happen?

I seriously didn't know that.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1634984 said:
Not starting? WOW when did this happen?

I seriously didn't know that.

Most of the game it was the RB from San Diego that Cam Cameron brought over at tailback. Ronnie Brown is a SuperBust.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Chatman - but looking at it, I might be wrong. Brown had more carries.

11 for 30 or something - a 2.8 yard per carry average.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1634975 said:

The last time we played miami they had ricky williams who's 10x better than brown. People down here are already labeling him a bust, but more importantly the dolphins offensive line is terrible.

I think our defense gets real healthy this week, beyond that is another story.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1635006 said:
The last time we played miami they had ricky williams who's 10x better than brown. People down here are already labeling him a bust, but more importantly the dolphins offensive line is terrible.

I think our defense gets real healthy this week, beyond that is another story.

I don't get to see them up here so I'll take your word on it.

alancdc

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1634931 said:

Hopefully, Flo can get his hands on Taylor, or he could have a long day. Romo has been known to fumble. Madden hit it on the head as well when he said something about Flo getting too many penalties

1fisher

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1635018 said:
Just as long as they don't wear those hideous orange jerseys. :puke:

reminds me of another team with orange jerseys... :puke:

firehawk350

Reaction score
Brown started against Washington. Considering the circumstances, I thought Brown looked okay. He was consistently met by a defender 2 yards in the backfield and had to make like 3 cuts to even gain a couple of yards. Give him a decent OL and he'll be good. However, in the context of the here and now that is going against Dallas, it'll depend on how your replacement for Fergy plays. If he does well and doesn't get blown off the ball, you'll contain Brown and have the leg-up winning the game. If your NT can get taken out of the game by just one blocker and frees up other blockers to get to the next level, Brown will have a good day and you'll have to rely on your offense to win it for ya, again.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
1fisher;1635131 said:
reminds me of another team with orange jerseys... :puke:

You know why they wear orange right?

So they can go to the game on Sat, hunt on Sun, and pickup trash the rest of the week. :D

superpunk

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1634990 said:
Most of the game it was the RB from San Diego that Cam Cameron brought over at tailback. Ronnie Brown is a SuperBust.

They rotated them.

It was a bizarre system, and definitely not one you want to see your #2 overall pick in. Chatman seemingly did more with his opportunities, too.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1634952 said:
Miami dosen't have the kind of offense to expose us.

Really? You think if trent green has the time manning has he wont pick us apart?

You think cam cameron doesnt know exactly what is coming and how to react and what plays to attack wade phillips defense?

This miami is not good crap is bogus. Their defense played better than ours yesterday. They have big wr and an accurate qb who if given time can make any throw.

We cant just show up and win any week. Especially if we tackle like we did yesterday.

I would like to add, thank god we didnt draft aaron ross.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
theebs;1635688 said:
Really? You think if trent green has the time manning has he wont pick us apart?

You think cam cameron doesnt know exactly what is coming and how to react and what plays to attack wade phillips defense?

This miami is not good crap is bogus. Their defense played better than ours yesterday. They have big wr and an accurate qb who if given time can make any throw.

We cant just show up and win any week. Especially if we tackle like we did yesterday.

I would like to add, thank god we didnt draft aaron ross.

Look im not saying the cowboys can just roll the ball out there and win. As we saw yesterday with the eagles if you turn the ball over against an inferior opponent that can be deadly. I'm just telling you Miami's offense line is nowhere near as good as the giants, they don't have a plaxico burress or a shockey to threaten the defense.

The dolphin offense is anemic and sometimes just downright awful to wacth. Jason Taylor is the only difference making player the have on defense, zach thomas is solid, nothing special, and their secondary just like ours is below average, but we all realize what our problem is in the secondary(Newman's injury).

I'm not trying to sound cocky or arrogant i respect every NFL team, im just saying if the cowboys play to up to par we should win this game between 10-14 pts. Miami just dosen't have the offensive firepower to keep up with us.

This isn't the miami team of 03.