Yes, Eagles fans are trashy, but

DZSierra

Reaction score
This has been brought up before after the Dallas loss to Greenbay, but when I read this I started laughing thinking to myself perhaps Cowboys fans need just a little blood from Philly fans just to get mad enough when they're in the stands.

Watching the Boys play the packers, seems like the entire home crowd were nothing but listlee zombies.

Heck, this wasn't even in the home stadium LMAO

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/angry-eagles-fan-throws-popcorn-nick-sirianni-devastating-playof

Yes, it's trashy to throw popcorn at the head coach, but at least show some pissed off emotion as to how you go down 41-16 to a inferior team going into the 4th quarter.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This belongs in the Overtime Zone. No, I don't want Cowboy fans to act like trashy dirtbags like so many Eagles fans do. If a Cowboy fan threw things onto the field, I would hope that they would get arrested. Some Eagles fans threw D batteries on their field. That crap could injure, or even kill, someone. If anything I wish more Cowboy fans would hit Jerry in his pocketbook by not buying merch and not going to games.

DZSierra

Reaction score
This belongs in the Overtime Zone. No, I don't want Cowboy fans to act like trashy dirtbags like so many Eagles fans do. If a Cowboy fan threw things onto the field, I would hope that they would get arrested. Some Eagles fans threw D batteries on their field. That crap could injure, or even kill, someone. If anything I wish more Cowboy fans would hit Jerry in his pocketbook by not buying merch and not going to games.
Thank you reverend for that insight, I feel blessed by God for your enlightenment.

That said, you may need to do some praying for a better comprehension of reading. I'm not certain what part of "Yes, it's trashy to throw popcorn at the head coach, but at least show some pissed off emotion as to how you go down 41-16 to a inferior team going into the 4th quarter."

My point which apparently went right over your head was show SOME emotion, perhaps at least boo your home team? Then again, perhaps those cowboys fans who pay GOOD money for tickets feel like even booing your home team is classless? You pay money for tickets, yes you can cheer, but you also have a right to boo.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Thank you reverend for that insight, I feel blessed by God for your enlightenment.

That said, you may need to do some praying for a better comprehension of reading. I'm not certain what part of "Yes, it's trashy to throw popcorn at the head coach, but at least show some pissed off emotion as to how you go down 41-16 to a inferior team going into the 4th quarter."

My point which apparently went right over your head was show SOME emotion, perhaps at least boo your home team? Then again, perhaps those cowboys fans who pay GOOD money for tickets feel like even booing your home team is classless? You pay money for tickets, yes you can cheer, but you also have a right to boo.
You're right. Your post didn't make sense to me ... because the Cowboy fans in fact DID boo the team. I'm good with that. Sorry I misinterpreted your post.

DZSierra

Reaction score