Yes or No to Whitehurst?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
With all this talk about the Cowboys interest in drafting Whitehurst, I was wondering what the fans think...

I like that we are considering picking up a QB project that won't cost an arm and a leg, but I don't care for Whitehurst at all. He's a lesser talented Drew Bledsoe.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
I dont care who it is, just get a FOOTBALL player in here to learn how to be QB on this team. No more of JJ trying to get a QB on the cheap, and no more of JJ raiding minor league baseball teams asking every quincy, chad or drew if they can throw a football.

acheman

Reaction score
Here is a reply I posted in another thread about Whitehurstrespond to user:dunwogn or something like that. "Neither of you have watched much of Charlie W. if you think he sucks........"

Oh really? Because I have and he has very questionable decision making skills on the field, and he chokes in the big games, especially tight games at the end. Sound familiar? In my OPINION he sucks. I wouldn't take him any higher than the 4th, and we seem to be fresh out of those.
user_online.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I've seen him play often enough in the past 3 years to know I'd take him over Romo or Henson right now...I voted yes in the 3rd.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
I've seen him play often enough in the past 3 years to know I'd take him over Romo or Henson right now...I voted yes in the 3rd.

Will he fall that far?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
acheman said:
Here is a reply I posted in another thread about Whitehurstrespond to user:dunwogn or something like that. "Neither of you have watched much of Charlie W. if you think he sucks........"

Oh really? Because I have and he has very questionable decision making skills on the field, and he chokes in the big games, especially tight games at the end. Sound familiar? In my OPINION he sucks. I wouldn't take him any higher than the 4th, and we seem to be fresh out of those.
user_online.gif

What about a guy like Croyle?? I don't know much about QB ratings... after the top 3 of course.

aga11ah

Reaction score
well i live near the clemson area and seen him play obviously.. and i gotta vote No. just isnt gonna be a good NFL QB. maybe a solid backup at best.

HDC

Reaction score
We already have two promising young QBs. Which do you want to cut?

BlueWave

Reaction score
After what I saw from Henson today, I know for a fact he has what it takes physically and ability wise to be a good NFL starting QB. We saw what he is capable of. The question I have about Henson is simply the pressure he puts on himself. Will he fold under his own pressure? They want him to smile more, but it was once said that Troy Aikman never cracked a smile until he won his first SuperBowl. I think Henson has that in common with Aikman.