Yet another reason to hate PFT and Mike Florio

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
I won't give that fool any views. If you want to summarize what the contrast is btw both articles, feel free. Yet, like I said, I won't ever look at that guys garbage.

cowboys1985

Reaction score
I won't give that fool any views. If you want to summarize what the contrast is btw both articles, feel free. Yet, like I said, I won't ever look at that guys garbage.

You're probably right and I've just been suckered by him. Essentially he said earlier in the day that after McCoy's new deal with the Bills that the RB market will go haywire and Murray will cash in. Then at night he posted the 2nd article saying that the RB market is drying up and teams are realizing the Murray's success has more to do with the OL than him.

Craig

Reaction score
Hate him so much you drive traffic to him from a site with thousands of members.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You're probably right and I've just been suckered by him. Essentially he said earlier in the day that after McCoy's new deal with the Bills that the RB market will go haywire and Murray will cash in. Then at night he posted the 2nd article saying that the RB market is drying up and teams are realizing the Murray's success has more to do with the OL than him.

He is trying to sell McCoy's deal as 16m a year, even though he knows that 13m of that is a signing bonus and spread over the 5 years. McCoy's average stayed the same. He went from 3/25m to 5/40m with a bit more guaranteed, actually a slight decrease.