Yet another team doesn't want our wannabe NFCE foe

conner01

Reaction score
Depends what Dez wants. He's made tons of money with us. He'd probably rather take less to have a QB who will make him look good. Maybe get a ring, or at least compete for one.

If I'm Dez, I'm not signing away the rest of my career to the Ravens.
Dez doesn’t have the luxury of being picky
A one year deal with the ravens could open up more of a market

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
If he had a say then Jordy would still be there
Really? You seriously think the great Aaron Rodgers was gonna let Jordy's dropsies affect his stats? The W-L columns? Think again.

On camera he showed support........that's Rodgers.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Dez doesn’t have the luxury of being picky
A one year deal with the ravens could open up more of a market
I would agree with you, but the thing is... the Ravens offered him a three year deal. He wants a one year "prove it" deal so he can get paid next year.

He'll get picked up by someone who has an injured WR this year...

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He’s just really pissed that GB moved on from his buddy, and without really consulting him. So he’s making passive references to the young WRs and then saying, “but I’m sure Dez is a good fit somewhere.“ it’s not a swipe at Dez. It’s a swipe at his team’s management.
I agree and he also said Dez is a good player and if he comes here he'll be welcomed with open arms. I don't see it as a swipe at Dez at all.

conner01

Reaction score
I would agree with you, but the thing is... the Ravens offered him a three year deal. He wants a one year "prove it" deal so he can get paid next year.

He'll get picked up by someone who has an injured WR this year...
That is possible
Dez in the right system can still be effective
He needs an elite QB with his style of play and a fairly relaxed system since he’s not big into learning a complex playbook

conner01

Reaction score
Really? You seriously think the great Aaron Rodgers was gonna let Jordy's dropsies affect his stats? The W-L columns? Think again.

On camera he showed support........that's Rodgers.
Rodgers and Jordy are great friends and there is no doubt he wanted him to stay

kskboys

Reaction score
That is possible
Dez in the right system can still be effective
He needs an elite QB with his style of play and a fairly relaxed system since he’s not big into learning a complex playbook
Then he's screwed. There's only two elite QB's in the NFL.

Seven

Reaction score
Rodgers and Jordy are great friends and there is no doubt he wanted him to stay
Great friends.....nice.

The football field is what matters for Rodgers.

He couldn't be a hero bagging groceries.....he more than likely lied to Jordy's face .

Sorry bro.... Rodgers is a self centered sociopath.

Ask Favre. Rodgers divided that locker room. Period.

conner01

Reaction score
Great friends.....nice.

The football field is what matters for Rodgers.

He couldn't be a hero bagging groceries.....he more than likely lied to Jordy's face .

Sorry bro.... Rodgers is a self centered sociopath.

Ask Favre. Rodgers divided that locker room. Period.
He may be a major prick
That still doesn’t mean he’s making personnel decisions
If the front office thinks a player can help the team they aren’t checking with AR like they didn’t check with him before cutting Nelson

Seven

Reaction score
He may be a major prick
That still doesn’t mean he’s making personnel decisions
If the front office thinks a player can help the team they aren’t checking with AR like they didn’t check with him before cutting Nelson
You bet your *** they are.

You think T.O. would've been on that squad?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Don't get it twisted. Someone will nab him once they get WR desperate in camp. But make no mistake. My OP stands on its own two feet. No one really "wants" him.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
No one wants the malcontent.. Y'awn...

In other news.... Water is wet.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-green-bay-packers-expect-dez-bryant-signing
So that "cheese-head" #12 is gonna put one of those 3 rookie WR draft picks in the pro bowl by 2019,,,book that.

* I can't stand that dude seeing him out on the field& his self perceived superiority that's clearly exhibited by him having to get out in front of this Jason Witten remark( who was only subtlety paying the A-HOLE a major kiddos to his QB cred),,,AND
that self adsorbed egotistical weirdass has got to verbally volley back?o_O

* yer' right!,,,I in no way,shape nor form, clicked on a video with his mug to see or hear what he's espousing.

kskboys

Reaction score
Don't get it twisted. Someone will nab him once they get WR desperate in camp. But make no mistake. My OP stands on its own two feet. No one really "wants" him.
I'm desperately laughing inside every time I think of all the Dezzies who proclaimed that he'd be snapped up in less than 4 secs if we cut him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all they can do now is complain that it's Jerry's fault no one has signed him because he waited too long to cut him!!!!!! These excuses are simply mind-bogglingly funny!!! I could at least respect someone who says, "Welp, guess I was wrong about that!!!"