Yikes with this Brodie Croyle

Aikbach

Reaction score
This poor man is fading fast, I remember when he was the desire of desires for some fans that post here, I too bought into him a bit and have been proven quite the gully.

Just goes to show you never know with quarterbacks, he's another Drew Henson or Kyle Boller maybe even a David Klinger or Jim Drucenmiller.

I'm glad I'm not a Chiefs fan and that Dallas did not draft this fella'.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
i'm loving living in missouri right now.. the chief fans are near suicidal right about now.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Aikbach;1602500 said:
This poor man is fading fast, I remember when he was the desire of desires for some fans that post here, I too bought into him a bit and have been proven quite the gully.

Just goes to show you never know with quarterbacks, he's another Drew Henson or Kyle Boller maybe even a David Klinger or Jim Drucenmiller.

I think it's too early...after all it's looking like JP Losman might be coming around, Croyle could too sometime..

joseephuss

Reaction score
Aikbach;1602500 said:

He was just a 3rd round pick and there were reasons for that. Boller, Klingler and Drunkenmiller were all 1st round picks. Henson went in the 3rd and that was because he was away from football for a while. He is only in his 2nd year although I never expected much from him. His college resume was none too impressive.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
norm called the chiefs one of the worst teams in the league yesterday.

After watching that display last night, and although its preseason they have to be worried they are.

They have no wr who can seperate and make plays and they a really bad qb situation, croyle looks lost.

on another note, how good do the saints look.

Drew Brees is going to be the mvp again, olindo mare is going to lead the league in scoring and I think the saints are going to run away with that division.