Yo Adrian, you ready for Rambo 5?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ne...stallones-new-look/ar-BBNQJNJ?ocid=spartanntp

Orion Pictures

He's finally back! "Rambo 5" -- or "Rambo V," because it does look cooler that way -- is now filming, with original star Sylvester Stallone back as John Rambo.

Sly had said in 2016 that that he was retiring the character, who first appeared in "First Blood" (1982), then "Rambo: First Blood Part II" (1985), "Rambo III" (1988), and "Rambo" (2008).

Later on, Stallone said he would return for a fifth "Rambo," and he was even planning to direct at one point. Instead, Adrian Grunberg is said to be directing, with filming just getting started today.

Aaaaand it looks like Rambo is going full cowboy.

Here are Sly's posts from earlier today to celebrate the start of "Rambo 5":
Is this a Western?

The final scene of the fourth film showed Rambo back in the U.S., walking on a rural highway past a horse farm and a mailbox with "R. Rambo" on it.

According to a Screen Daily report from back in May, the fifth film finds our Rambo...

"living in a ranch in Arizona, deeply troubled and wrestling with PTSD as he picks up casual work wherever he can.

When long-time family friend and estate manager Maria informs Rambo that her grand-daughter has gone missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, he sets off with her to find the youngster.

What ensues is a violent descent into hell as Rambo uncovers a sex-trafficking ring. He teams up with a journalist whose half-sister has also been kidnapped and must deploy all his skills to save the girls and bring down a vicious crime lord."

Sylvester Stallone is 72-years-old now, but he's been training his body hard for this "Rambo" return:

cowboyec

Reaction score
those dudes have no idea the pain that is about to be unleashed on them by John Rambo.
He is bad.....and creative.
GO RAMBO!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stallone has created two of the best characters ever put to film and while he is getting a little long in the tooth, the 5th Rambo movie must be made. He fixed Asia, the Middle East and will now fix Mexico. I hope Rambo VI has him getting hockey out of Canada.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I really dug the last one he did.

I was glad he was able to bring credibility back the Rocky franchise. The cheese from 3 and 4 was fun and all

GMO415

Reaction score
We got word last year it was going to be Rambo vs the Cartel

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well I'll be..... you can tickle my *** with a feather... (ahem....) I mean, particularly nice weather.

I would have sworn we were already on like Rambo part XXIII.