Yo Boyz Fans!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Greetings and felicitations.
Where Ya from?
How long have Ya been a fan?
What's the air-speed velocity of a Swallow?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome ChipChip. You seem like a chipper fellow, and I hope you have a good sense of humor!

ChipChip

Reaction score
LOL! Thanks for the questions folks! From PA been a fan since the early 90's not Chip Kelly and I'm giving bacon 2 thumbs up!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL! Thanks for the questions folks! From PA been a fan since the early 90's not Chip Kelly and I'm giving bacon 2 thumbs up!
Another fan residing in enemy territory, got quite a few form the keystone state.

You can't grab enough bacon with two thumbs, employ those 8 fingers, and if you're missing any I apologize for not being pc, and grab yourself two handfuls.
Even my feline loves the swine divine.

nobody

Reaction score
Another fan residing in enemy territory, got quite a few form the keystone state.

You can't grab enough bacon with two thumbs, employ those 8 fingers, and if you're missing any I apologize for not being pc, and grab yourself two handfuls.
Even my feline loves the swine divine.

Hey, I live in enemy territory too! I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. You know it's enemy territory because of what the beat writers around here choose to focus on when writing about the Cowboys.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, I live in enemy territory too! I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. You know it's enemy territory because of what the beat writers around here choose to focus on when writing about the Cowboys.
Ain't that the truth? I don['t know if it's because they bring in so many outsiders in or it's just expected that some are gonna be negative. It's been that way for so long, I got used to it.

But the worst was the hatchet job on Roy OU Williams after be beat GB to go to 11-1. They were saving that for just the right moment. Can't let the fans get too positive. I am ecstatic that newspapers all over this country are dying a painful death.

ChipChip

Reaction score

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The swallows and martins are a group of passerine birds in the family Hirundinidae that are characterised by their adaptation to aerial feeding. Swallow is used colloquially in Europe as a synonym for the barn swallow.
Scientific name: Hirundinidae
Speed: 31 – 40 mph (Travelling)
Higher classification: Songbirds
Mass: Barn swallow: 0.63 oz
Clutch size: 2 – 3 (Tropics population)
Length: Barn swallow: 5.7 – 7.8 in.
No plunging to a horrific death for ChipChip!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The swallows and martins are a group of passerine birds in the family Hirundinidae that are characterised by their adaptation to aerial feeding. Swallow is used colloquially in Europe as a synonym for the barn swallow.
Scientific name: Hirundinidae
Speed: 31 – 40 mph (Travelling)
Higher classification: Songbirds
Mass: Barn swallow: 0.63 oz
Clutch size: 2 – 3 (Tropics population)
Length: Barn swallow: 5.7 – 7.8 in.
You, sir, bear watching.

That speed, how do you know when they're traveling and not just cruising looking for other swallows to hang with until dinner? Since they eat on the fly, someone should make tiny little TV trays so they can watch the game.