Yo Boyz Fans!

ChipChip

Reaction score
-Barn swallows are short-lived (about three years), migratory insectivores; they spend the spring, summer and early fall in the Northern Hemisphere, breeding while the insect populations are large. In the fall, they fly several thousand miles to Central/South America for the winter.

-Adult barn swallows return to the same breeding site year after year, which never ceases to amaze scientists.

-True to their name, they build their cup-shaped mud nests almost exclusively on human-made structures.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
-Barn swallows are short-lived (about three years), migratory insectivores; they spend the spring, summer and early fall in the Northern Hemisphere, breeding while the insect populations are large. In the fall, they fly several thousand miles to Central/South America for the winter.

-Adult barn swallows return to the same breeding site year after year, which never ceases to amaze scientists.

-True to their name, they build their cup-shaped mud nests almost exclusively on human-made structures.
As a young buck, I returned to the back seat of my 57 Chevy weekend after weekend but don't think I amazed any scientists. But then, they didn't know until just now and so I'll wait and see. But what may amaze them is that I got any girl to agree to go there and even more so, to return.