You be the judge...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, maybe it is just me, but does Len Pasquarelli have a striking resemblance to Don Vito from the Viva La Bam show?
:D

pasquarelli_len_ipi.jpg

Len Pasquarelli

thm_bam208_82.jpg

Don Vito

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No it's not just you... That's pretty funny. They look so much alike they could be related.:laugh2:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Wow, maybe it is just me, but does Len Pasquarelli have a striking resemblance to Don Vito from the Viva La Bam show?

pasquarelli_len_ipi.jpg

Len Pasquarelli

thm_bam208_82.jpg

Don Vito

Is it just me, or shouldn't you be embarrassed that you just told us you watch that show enough to know that?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
Is it just me, or shouldn't you be embarrassed that you just told us you watch that show enough to know that?

Embarrased...not at all.

I catch it every now and then and find it funny...sure it is not high brow humor but still it is funny, actually Don Vito is the one that makes me laugh.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Embarrased...not at all.

I catch it every now and then and find it funny...sure it is not high brow humor but still it is funny, actually Don Vito is the one that makes me laugh.
I think the only episode I watched for any significant minutes was when they were trying to keep him from eating for like 24 hours or something. Dude was struggling big time. :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

pasquarelli_len_ipi.jpg

Len Pasquarelli

thm_bam208_82.jpg

Don Vito

I don't know... Vito seems to have more chins :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
I think the only episode I watched for any significant minutes was when they were trying to keep him from eating for like 24 hours or something. Dude was struggling big time. :D
It was Bam's father Phil that was trying not to eat for 24 hrs, unless the did another show that I didn't see.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
It was Bam's father Phil that was trying not to eat for 24 hrs, unless the did another show that I didn't see.
Shows how much I watch it.:cool: :D

David Star

Star of David
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

pasquarelli_len_ipi.jpg

Len Pasquarelli

thm_bam208_82.jpg

Don Vito
Actually they dont look alike at all. Compare the cheeks, hair, chin, smile etc... the only thing similar is there fatness.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
David Star said:
Actually they dont look alike at all. Compare the cheeks, hair, chin, smile etc... the only thing similar is there fatness.

I think you are Len. ;)