You boys ready to root for the Beazer today against E'gals?

johneric8

Reaction score
This should be fun... Eagles better play like their haira is on fire or that is it for their season..

Would be funny to see Cole Beazer Beasley take advantage of that weak secondary.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I could give a rip about the Beasley but be great to see the Bills win and watch Philly and their fanbase further implode. That entire city thinks this is the bounce back game to get back on track and so if they lose then their morale and energy will continue to spiral down the toilet.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'd love to see them lose to Buffalo, but I don't think it's going to happen. It just seems too early. They're still a talented team and are in a similar position as we were after the loss to the Jests. It's save face time. Anyone worth their weight in water is going to play their butts off today. Unless of course they're in complete meltdown mode.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Yep and he just scored he should have been a red zone wr for us but he couldnt ride the ride in Big D cuz of these Tes

dfense

Reaction score
There is a constant howling wind here in Buffalo. Wentz keeping all his passes short.

RoboQB

Reaction score
As a Cowboys fan, I want the Eagles, Commanders and Giants to lose each week.

I really don't care who beats them, as long as they lose.

I humbly request that you add this to the list of rules.
It would clean up a few things on the board... lol

You'd think it would be an obvious unwritten rule, but nooo.

johneric8

Reaction score
The Eagles wanted it more, I give them a tiny bit of credit for executing in that weather.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
The Eagles wanted it more, I give them a tiny bit of credit for executing in that weather.

I also give us additional credit for beating the dog crap out of Philly. They arent as bad as their record indicates.

Think about it, if the Bills ripped Philly apart also everyone would be calling our win hollow vs another bad team.

Of course my preference is always Philly lose, but there's the silver lining.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually, he is part of the issue. He should be a third WR. Not a number two.

He is limited by his size in the kind of routes he can run.

Agreed but that's not his fault. If they can develop some offense to compliment their defense they could be really tough.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I also give us additional credit for beating the dog crap out of Philly. They arent as bad as their record indicates.

Think about it, if the Bills ripped Philly apart also everyone would be calling our win hollow vs another bad team.

Of course my preference is always Philly lose, but there's the silver lining.
It's ok they won because the talking heads can't use it against us:facepalm: