You boys ready to root for the Beazer today against E'gals?

CWR

Reaction score
It's ok they won because the talking heads can't use it against us:facepalm:

Get over yourself. I appreciate you being a jackass and ignoring the last sentence all together. Nice.

CWR

Reaction score
Get a grip and learn how to laugh.

Na man, d bag comments like that for zero reason only serve to make this board worse. Here's an idea, just dont be a d bag? Try it out, its kind of a life philosophy but I think it makes you a better person. Hell it may suit you.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Na man, d bag comments like that for zero reason only serve to make this board worse. Here's an idea, just dont be a d bag? Try it out, its kind of a life philosophy but I think it makes you a better person. Hell it may suit you.
Thats like me telling you to take the stick out your twa....

Look man I meant that as a light weight joke the fact you take it so seriously says more about you than anything. Since you want it that way here it is. There is no silver lining the fact you think there is because the media heads can't run with it to try and minimize our win in anyway tells me your priorities aren't in order. Try not to take things so seriously lighten up and laugh. It might suit you.

CWR

Reaction score
Thats like me telling you to take the stick out your twa....

Look man I meant that as a light weight joke the fact you take it so seriously says more about you than anything. Since you want it that way here it is. There is no silver lining the fact you think there is because the media heads can't run with it to try and minimize our win in anyway tells me your priorities aren't in order. Try not to take things so seriously lighten up and laugh. It might suit you.

Boo hoo, let me cry about the eagles winning. Waaa. Who cares, we lead the division and are in control of our own destiny. Go be a ****** bag somewhere else.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Boo hoo, let me cry about the eagles winning. Waaa. Who cares, we lead the division and are in control of our own destiny. Go be a ****** bag somewhere else.
Says the guy that threw a tantrum and started childish name-calling over a joke. Grow some thicker skin.

CWR

Reaction score
Says the guy that threw a tantrum and started childish name-calling over a joke. Grow some thicker skin.

It wasnt a joke. We weren't joking back and forth. It was just one stranger being rude to another stranger for no reason.

There's a lot of that here. I dont have the patience nor desire to converse with someone in that manner. Its completely unnecessary.

I could understand if we were actually debating and it got heated but that wasn't the case. I could understand if I was trying to pass my opinion off as fact, again not the case.

However minor it was you ignored the last sentence and took my thoughts out of context for the sole purpose of being a jackass.

If you dont like being called out on your ****, dont start ****.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bills offense is terrible. Bea's is their lone little star.
John Brown has been their only playmaker. Beasley has been pretty ineffectual for them as a #2 WR. They get alot nickles from him when they need dimes

DandyDon52

Reaction score
John Brown has been their only playmaker. Beasley has been pretty ineffectual for them as a #2 WR. They get alot nickles from him when they need dimes
they dont know how to use beasely , their playbook sucks, after the bease td, they could not score again lol.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Actually, he is part of the issue. He should be a third WR. Not a number two.

He is limited by his size in the kind of routes he can run.
LMAO

He is about reason number 50 why that offense struggles.

johneric8

Reaction score
I'm not happy the bease couldn't will his team to victory over the Eagles.