You can now post with the IPhone!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure people were posting with their iPhone before. I never had an issue with my Android.

Now, I don't know about Blackberries. :laugh2:

rocboy22

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4563227 said:
I'm pretty sure people were posting with their iPhone before. I never had an issue with my Android.

yea, i think the problem was with the other forum

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sam I Am;4563227 said:

Hey, get off my Blackberry. We been able to post just like ALL smartphones. Hmmph!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Next you'll be claiming we've landed on the moon...........

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4563227 said:

We were. Pain in the ***, but we were.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4563244 said:
Hey, get off my Blackberry. We been able to post just like ALL smartphones. Hmmph!

I used to be a Blackberry fanboy, that is, until I got an Android, and realized how far behind in technology the Blackberry was.

:cool:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JonJon;4563265 said:
I used to be a Blackberry fanboy, that is, until I got an Android, and realized how far behind in technology the Blackberry was.

:cool:
I'm not a fanboy er girl or anything. I'm just not enough of a fan of touch screens to switch from BB, plus I don't really do anything on it that most folks enjoy. I don't play games on my phone. I don't sit and watch movies and vids on my phone. I'm not a mass texter. I like FB, twitter, and my emails. That's about it.

I have the torch so I use that to get used to the touch screen.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4563430 said:
I'm not a fanboy er girl or anything. I'm just not enough of a fan of touch screens to switch from BB, plus I don't really do anything on it that most folks enjoy. I don't play games on my phone. I don't sit and watch movies and vids on my phone. I'm not a mass texter. I like FB, twitter, and my emails. That's about it.

My sister feels the same way. I tried to get her to switch from a blackberry, but she doesn't really use her phone like that and doesn't want all touch screen either.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4563430 said:

My wife doesn't like touch screens either for typing. She stayed on Sidekicks because she loves the keyboard. They switched the Sidekick to a hacked up version of Android, but Danger really screwed it up. They made their version of Android slow, clunky, and unstable. I think she is pretty much set to switch to a real Android phone with her next upgrade. (and maybe before) Though she will first search for one with a real keyboard.

The touch screen keyboard takes a little getting used too, but it isn't all that bad. Though a real keyboard is still better. The downside is a real keyboard adds more to the phone itself and/or steals screen space. For me to get a another phone with an actual keyboard, there would have to be a ground-breaking new design.