You can play one part in a movie

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dang it. I cannot wait until the thread derailers start posting lists of roles they would play in a movie instead of just one, just so I can join in afterwards. :laugh:

I have racked my brain. There are tons of roles I would love to play a scene from movies belonging to every genre. Even voice parts from animated films. Heck. There are a handful of female roles I was almost tempted to post one from BUT NEVER HALLE BERRY'S MONSTER'S BALL SCENE YOU PERVERTS! :muttley:

Man. I even skimmed the Top 1000 domestic box office list on the-numbers.com just now as a quick refresher before posting. However, I'm impatient. I know one I have forgotten will make me sick when it finally hits me. Funny thing to me is that the one that kept rolling around inside my head as The Part was a supporting role. :p

Heath Ledger's masterpiece. This intro was my favorite scene and his part I would have loved to have played:

BUT NEVER HALLE BERRY'S MONSTER'S BALL SCENE YOU PERVERTS! :muttley:

:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

kskboys

Reaction score
Dang it. I cannot wait until the thread derailers start posting lists of roles they would play in a movie instead of just one, just so I can join in afterwards. :laugh:

I have racked my brain. There are tons of roles I would love to play a scene from movies belonging to every genre. Even voice parts from animated films. Heck. There are a handful of female roles I was almost tempted to post one from BUT NEVER HALLE BERRY'S MONSTER'S BALL SCENE YOU PERVERTS! :muttley:

Man. I even skimmed the Top 1000 domestic box office list on the-numbers.com just now as a quick refresher before posting. However, I'm impatient. I know one I have forgotten will make me sick when it finally hits me. Funny thing to me is that the one that kept rolling around inside my head as The Part was a supporting role. :p

Heath Ledger's masterpiece. This intro was my favorite scene and his part I would have loved to have played:

Funny thing is, when they start posting the lists no one reads them anyway. How they don't notice I'll never get!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Allrighty then. The thread creator has posted another role choice. Therefore, let the floodgates open! :grin:

Sigourney Weaver in Aliens is one of my female role examples. Mecha Ripley versus the Alien Queen is the film's most iconic scene but my favorite is Ripley saving Newt in the alien nest. Some members have misgivings about thrillers or horror movies, so I have posted the scene as a hidden spoiler:

Hollywood had strong female roles before Weaver casting in the Alien franchise but she cemented the true beginning of actresses headlining as action/adventure heroes. In an era of Hollywood which science fiction/fantasy films and cast were typically shunned more often than honored, Weaver's 1986 portrayal was recognized by the Academy with a nomination as Best Actress.

I thought she deserved the honor the FIRST time I saw the movie. Her fellow Oscar nominees were Jane Fonda, Kathleen Turner, Cissy Spacek and winner Marlee Matlin. All were equally deserving of their nominations and I am always forced to admit Matlin deserved her Oscar win. Even so, it is good I was not an Academy member because I would have checked Weaver's box on the ballot without hesitation.

Last edited:

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski. "Careful, man, there’s a beverage here!"

2016-bl-the-dude-page-image.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And now from waaaaaaay out in left field...

I would play the bird creature who carried Taarna during the next-to-the-last sequence in the animated 1981 Heavy Metal film.

Anyone would understand if they ever saw the movie.

For anyone who has seen the movie and wants to post pics of Taarna, don't. You know her outfit has WAY too much exposed skin. :muttley: And definitely do not post any pics of her WITHOUT her outfit. :mad:

Taarna would have competed for first place in one of @timb2 celebrity beauty tournaments. :grin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I would play the bird creature who carried Taarna during the next-to-the-last sequence in the animated 1981 Heavy Metal film.

For anyone who has seen the movie and wants to post pics of Taarna, don't. You know her outfit has WAY too much exposed skin. :muttley: And definitely do not post any pics of her WITHOUT her outfit. :mad:

Taarna would have competed for first place in one of @timb2 celebrity beauty tournaments. :grin:
That's far and away the best story in the movie. Not only is she hot and we'll drawn, but she kicks butt, with a sense of honor, and the story is introduced with Black Sabbath's Mob Rules.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

You're right, way too much skin, she really should put on some gloves and a scarf....... :p
lf

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

Haha, ever seen the South Park episode about something called Cheesing :laugh: Major Boobage was the name and it has a few nods to Heavy Metal{including Taarna} :laugh: