You can slice it however you want it... part deux

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Biggems;1854875 said:
I say give JJ, Hurd, Austin, Stanback, Fasano, Curtis, and the reserve OL a ton of playing time.

Let Romo, Witten, MB3, Flozell, Bigg, Newman, and Henry have a break.

Let TO, Romo, Flozell, Newman, Henry, Glenn and some of the other dinged players have the next two weeks to rest and heal from those nagging injuries......continue to practice though, but no need to go all out in a meaningless game.

Agreed. I think anyone who is dinged up with a knick or bruise needs to sit. No need to play them. As for our starters, if they are healthy I say play a half, then call it quits. I am excited to see what some of our sub players do, like the ones you listed above. I'm really interested to see what Burnett will do with an expanded role.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
texbumthelife;1854881 said:
Put in BCarp in and let Roy play in Ayodele's spot!

Ray Finklejact to spell Folk.............with no line to protect him. Yeah. I like it alot.
icon10.gif

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Seven;1854898 said:
Ray Finklejact to spell Folk.............with no line to protect him. Yeah. I like it alot.
icon10.gif

Even though it wasnt his fault last year at Washington, I wouldnt be against that idea lol.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1854935 said:
Even though it wasnt his fault last year at Washington, I wouldnt be against that idea lol.

You're a good man, NextGen.................