You can't handle the truth!

cern

Reaction score
No, I still have no respect for losers and trolls. Never will.
Then you must have no respect for yourself. They are only windmills Quixote. Time to get off rocinante and find a new calling.

CB61

Reaction score
I don't know but I got one significant worry off my mind today when they fired Garrett now I'm worried about Iran coming over here shooting all of us LOL

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I thought this thread was about Jason Garrett. Crap is unreal. Told he wasn't going to be retained..yet keeps showing up asking if he could be retained. Like pretty please?

Dude is like a psycho ex. Get lost..

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Honest question...is the OP supposed to be some character he's portraying or something?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
A one time aberration. Jerry no longer needs a quick fix to get support for the new stadium.

Unless he's truly desperate now or Stephen is now in charge and not an egotistical moron like his dad, then expect another Garrett, Wade, Campo type coach.

To me it depends on how desperate Jerry is for another ring. He wants, and has always wanted, to win his way. But at 77 years of age, he may just feel that he can't afford to take the chance that "his way" will be successful. Therefore he'll swallow his pride and give the new coach lots of control.

Maybe.

But we'll know soon enough, eh?

GO COWBOYS.