You college football gurus

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The Delpit/Mckinney debates are boring. lol two basic prospects being hyped up like elite talents.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Delpit/Mckinney debates are boring. lol two basic prospects being hyped up like elite talents.

I agree..

They are worst case scenario players.. People on this board are desperate for a safety and I’m all for upgrading the position but if I use a premium pick I want a premium player in return and Delpit MIGHT be that but that is a stretch.. There just isn’t a lot of great NFL safeties. It’s a very jaggy position in general.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I agree..

They are worst case scenario players.. People on this board are desperate for a safety and I’m all for upgrading the position but if I use a premium pick I want a premium player in return and Delpit MIGHT be that but that is a stretch.. There just isn’t a lot of great NFL safeties. It’s a very jaggy position in general.
Yup. Derwin James should be a cowboy if we wanna be real about it. shouldve just moved up and taken him if he fell that close to us. Hes a tier better than both of this years top safeties maybe two tiers.