You Ever had a Massage?

Passepartout

Reaction score
I have had at least 16 massages in my life. They are so relaxing. And that they increase the blood flow and circulation. Which is a great sign there. As also in addition, they feel really good.

FTR I have a massage chair in my apartment for eleven years. Really guess you can say I love massages.:cool:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have had at least 16 massages in my life. They are so relaxing. And that they increase the blood flow and circulation. Which is a great sign there. As also in addition, they feel really good.

FTR I have a massage chair in my apartment for eleven years. Really guess you can say I love massages.:cool:
I've had a few, bought a massage chair from the sharper image about 15 years ago, feels great, especially the calf massager after football practice. My barber give me a neck and back massage after my haircuts. No happy endings with him. Lol

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
REMEMBER this is a family friendly site so let's not get into the obvious jokes that are not family friendly.

When I was serving in the military in Korea.

You could get a hair cut for a few dollars and for a couple dollars extra you could get a arm/neck and shoulder massage (while you were sitting in barbers chair). I always thought it was worth a couple extra bucks.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I enjoy them as most do but always felt like my back/neck would result in being tighter than before only after a couple of days? Maybe showed how badly I needed it in the first place tbh. Agree with Ranching, you need someone with some power to get into those "knot" spots; so gf or non professionals don't seem to do the trick.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get one once a month along with my chiropractor visit, I highly recommend them. They especially help if you tear yourself up in the gym. They can get really deep to get rid of that lactic acid and help to alleviate some of the soreness.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was staying in a really nice hotel in Kenya and they had massage service. The first time I did it I went with one of the ladies because I just felt weird having a guy give me a massage. The lady did it okay but she probably weighted nor more than 120 pounds and didn't have the strength to give me a deep massage. Some of the guys told me to get a massage from one of the males and to stop feeling so weirded out. I did and it was a world of difference. The guy was about 6'2 with about 5% body fat and built like a tank. After a couple of minutes I didn't even think about him being a male. I felt like I had been put through the wringer after he got finished with me. The rest of the day I felt as if I was in a Zen-like trance. I was so relaxed. That was 24 years ago and I still remember it. I haven't had one since.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I went to this place for years. Complete massage from A to Z!

Then one day.... poof! ... they were gone!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was staying in a really nice hotel in Kenya and they had massage service. The first time I did it I went with one of the ladies because I just felt weird having a guy give me a massage. The lady did it okay but she probably weighted nor more than 120 pounds and didn't have the strength to give me a deep massage. Some of the guys told me to get a massage from one of the males and to stop feeling so weirded out. I did and it was a world of difference. The guy was about 6'2 with about 5% body fat and built like a tank. After a couple of minutes I didn't even think about him being a male. I felt like I had been put through the wringer after he got finished with me. The rest of the day I felt as if I was in a Zen-like trance. I was so relaxed. That was 24 years ago and I still remember it. I haven't had one since.
Sound like a good script for the Hallmark Channel. Wonder what he's doing now. Just kidding, bro. Couldn't resist. Lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol. I had a massage from two female midgets ( can you call people midgets anymore) in San Juan...Puerto Rico about 25 yrs ago...l am not sure it would qualify as a massage in some circles..but l never forgot it...:).
Who you got, Canelo or Julio Cesar Jr.?

haleyrules

Reaction score
Who you got, Canelo or Julio Cesar Jr.?
Alvarez is the better fighter...however, never believe anything about fights. There is a lot of money to be made by talking Chavez. On the up and up...Canelo knocks him out.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Alvarez is the better fighter...however, never believe anything about fights. There is a lot of money to be made by talking Chavez. On the up and up...Canelo knocks him out.
Check out the new post on off topic about the fight. You are right, ifmChavez wins, the rematch will make a lot of money