You gotta Love Seahawks

sportsman

Reaction score
I wish the Cowboys could bottle half of what the Seahawks bring at home games.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I think you may be talking about the fan noise, .. but was it just me, or did the 9ers and the seabags seem to be playing at a totally different speed, a different level than the chef/Cowboys?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love that SEA secondary. They're unbelievable. Their DL is not shabby, either. You just can't throw against them ~120 passing ypg so far this season? Are you kidding me?

mmillman

Reaction score
I wish Dallas had a professional GM.
The Seattle turnaround happened when they hired their new GM.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I definitely DON'T love the Seachickens, especially their cheap-shot artist, Golden Tate. I do respect them for putting together an outstanding team. In fact, they're who I predict to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. I think it will be the Sleazehawks verses the Bronc-hos.

Frozen700

Reaction score
We will never be that team.....so lets get over it.

We won't walk into the playoffs as a dominate team, It won't happen.

It will have to be like the giants, stumble into the playoffs or just play "good enough" to get in. Then we have to play hard, and try to make it out as champs.

But for those hoping or praying that we can be a mean and nasty team like the Seahawks, Niners, Ravens ect, and just dominate some games 8/10 times or more....that's not us, and never will be. We have nice guys, and finesse players outside of Church. We don't even look intimidating, much less play like it. Our crowd is top 5, for weak sauce.

Just not us, our chance died when Roy Williams rule was made up, and Roy curled up and left.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I think you may be talking about the fan noise, .. but was it just me, or did the 9ers and the seabags seem to be playing at a totally different speed, a different level than the chef/Cowboys?

It wasn't just you.

DFWJC

Reaction score
As good as they are, the Panthers had them beat at Carolina only to have an unforced turnover cost them the game. They could easily be 1-1.
This is a classic home and away team. But if they somehow split their road games, they could very well end up 11-5 or 12-4. They are dominant at home.

visionary

Reaction score

they beat the crap out of the niners and the niners would run us out of the building if we played them

we lost to a team that was 2-14 last year

Wheeltax

Reaction score
Teams like SF and Seattle make Dallas look like junior league. I watch their games and just shake my head, wishing we could look like that again.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Teams like SF and Seattle make Dallas look like junior league. I watch their games and just shake my head, wishing we could look like that again.

Wonder what our players think when they watch SF and seattle? Do they notice that it looks to be at a different level?

EchoBrain22

beWaredizzle
Reaction score
I'm sure you can get PEDs in bottles.

I seriously doubt adderall gives them a competitive advantage. It's not like they were taking HGH or roids. We are talking adderall here. I think we are just jealous that they can destroy people on defense and slam the ball down teams throats.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Whats sad about this whole deal is they do more offensively then we do with less talent.