You guys realize just how close the Giants are to not making the playoffs?

jesusphreak

Reaction score
They are 6-6 and have 4 games left.

@Carolina
Philly
New Orleans
@Washington

@Carolina will be a very tought game. They should beat Philly but who knows with it being a division opponent. New Orleans will of course give them a really tough game, and then finishing up @Washington won't be easy either.

To even be 10-6 they gotta win out. Not easy. I'm not sure whether or not 9-7 will get them into the playoffs, but the nice thing is they are playing other NFC playoff teams like Carolina and New Orleans so they get to beat up on each other and affect each other's records anyway.

TonyS

Reaction score
Let's see.

They need to lose to Carolina next week.

Lose to Philly

Beat the Saints

Lose to Washington.

Reaction score
They have the best NFC conference record (5-3) of the potential playoff teams (if I understood what was being said earlier), so they still have a real shot of making it. A loss next weekend here in Charlotte will put another nail in their coffin. But, who knows which Carolina team will show up? :confused: It would be nice for the real Panthers team to show up next week, then go back into hiding the rest of the season.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
IMO the giants are the team that matches up the best against us in the NFC and they seem to have romo's number, if they dont make the playoffs that will really help us.

Woods

Reaction score
I think the Giants will beat Philly and Washington.

I don't know if 8-8 is good enough to make it to the post-season.

SmashFactorGolf

Reaction score
A Healthy gints team w/be tough in the playoffs.........add Strahan to DL and Tommmer to WR's...............

Woods

Reaction score
SmashFactorGolf;1205958 said:
A Healthy gints team w/be tough in the playoffs.........add Strahan to DL and Tommmer to WR's...............

Isn't Toomer on IR and out for the year/season?

BeastfromtheEast

Reaction score
This conference is so weak the Giants can realistically make it at 8-8 because they have a tiebreaker over Atlanta and all they would have to do is beat either New Orleans or Carolina

Woods

Reaction score
BeastfromtheEast;1205972 said:
This conference is so weak the Giants can realistically make it at 8-8 because they have a tiebreaker over Atlanta and all they would have to do is beat either New Orleans or Carolina

The Carolina game should be interesting . . . .