You have got to read this, kids

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Blimeyl!
Double blimey and dunn!

Keywords, Rolling Stone and Dez Bryant: The Survivor
Brutal! Heart wrenching!
I think I will give that manchild a pass from now on. Brutal!
,,,er,,,'copy',,,:rolleyes:

* SHEESE & FER' CRYING OUT LOUD GIMME',,,at least post a visually verbal narrative about you clad only in an undersized jock strap that the former #22 of COWBOYS FAME discarded after a Super Bowl Victory,,, er,,, while trying to catch interloping wild geese upon yer' fortresses frontier,,, or something?,,, man alive! Yer' suckage is drawing more volume every day,bro!,,,:rolleyes:

**:lmao:o_O:lmao:

Last edited:

Verdict

Reaction score
When we drafted Dez I was all in, thought he had a very high ceiling, great athlete.
He never came close to hitting the ceiling in all honesty, and never came close to being the professional Michael Irvin was for this team.
In this PC world calling a player like Dez out is never popular, but I could care less about being popular,,, Dez has been, and probably will be a cancer to any franchise that might sign him.
The one thing that I could never figure out about Dez, was the difference between being stubborn and just down right ignorant.
Nobody likes hearing the term ignorant being thrown around, but sometimes, often it is true,, people sometimes are just ignorant,, doesn't mean they rob banks and abuse children,, but there are a lot of people with learning disabilities.
I just never really could figure out if that was Dez issue, or he just refused to study the route tree, felt he had so much elite talent that he did not have to put in the study time.
Maybe both,,, I don't think anyone other than Dez will ever be able to answer that question.

Nice post. Watch out for the Dez Fan Bois tho. They will be trying to shank you for saying it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jerry and David Wells kept him out of prison.

His bad background is like the the excuse child molesters use. They say nothing they do is their fault because somebody molested them when they were kids.

Dez also screwed over the guys that came up with the Throw Up the X concept and helped him market it.

What a load of bull ........ David Wells and everyone who works or him are leaches.

kskboys

Reaction score
When we drafted Dez I was all in, thought he had a very high ceiling, great athlete.
He never came close to hitting the ceiling in all honesty, and never came close to being the professional Michael Irvin was for this team.
In this PC world calling a player like Dez out is never popular, but I could care less about being popular,,, Dez has been, and probably will be a cancer to any franchise that might sign him.
The one thing that I could never figure out about Dez, was the difference between being stubborn and just down right ignorant.
Nobody likes hearing the term ignorant being thrown around, but sometimes, often it is true,, people sometimes are just ignorant,, doesn't mean they rob banks and abuse children,, but there are a lot of people with learning disabilities.
I just never really could figure out if that was Dez issue, or he just refused to study the route tree, felt he had so much elite talent that he did not have to put in the study time.
Maybe both,,, I don't think anyone other than Dez will ever be able to answer that question.
Well, he did refuse to do the rehab after his injury.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He functions in the gray area. That's how he kept Dez out of jail.
Wells was the perfect babysitter, former bail bondsman, he had all the connections.
The river with Dez runs deeper than most will ever understand.