You have the number 1 overall

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Who do you take , specifically for the Cowboys. I gotta say I'm in love with Tua. How 'bout you blokes?

RS12

Reaction score
Who do you take , specifically for the Cowboys. I gotta say I'm in love with Tua. How 'bout you blokes?
I am with you on Tua. Though injuries in college usually only gets worse in pro.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

GraveAridGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

Hoser

DFWJC

Reaction score
A couple of choices (there are more, but here's two)

Keep Dak
Sell the pick and get as many as three 1st rounders over the next two years
Pay Dak, build the team further around him with the extra picks, but a tighter budget.

Trade Dak
Trade Dak (I'm guessing you can get a 1st even though they also have to pay him)
Get your favorite QB in the draft on a rookie deal for 5 years. Use 1st rounder and 150-180 million to build the team further

cnuball21

Reaction score
Chase Young without hesitation.

I really like Burrow, but we already have a proven, top 10 QB that is young and that should only get better.

Hitting on a QB is so hard.

cowboyec

Reaction score
trade back just a few spots....accumulate some xtra picks and draft Jeff Okudah,CB-Ohio St.

if i couldnt find a partner...I keep the pick and draft Chase Young.

DanA

Reaction score
I'd be setting myself up to get Kinlaw, Henderson and Delpit with whoever is trading for Burrows. I reckon I'd probably need 10, 15, 27 or thereabouts which is in the range of the value of pick 1.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'd probably just keep Burrow, honestly. Been watching cutups of SEC defenders and Burrow just jumps off the screen at me.

The comparison he always gets is Tony Romo, but I can absolutely see it in the way he escapes and scrambles while ALWAYS remaining under control. You're getting the classic mental-master pocket QB who knows how to beat your defense 5 seconds before the ball is ever snapped, plus the street baller who can scramble out of a broken play and find a receiver running open. Burrow is literally both of those players at once with none of the negatives.

With the way he dominates in structure and dominates outside of structure, I just don't see any way Burrow fails in the NFL, although the Bengals will certainly try their damndest. In Dallas, I think he's a Pro Bowl QB and would play for a fraction of the cost of Dak.

Plus, I've obligated to support him a fellow Macauley Caulkin looking bro. This is our champion, man. He is the best of us.

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I can’t pick between Tua and Burrow..

Too tough of a choice.

Creeper

Reaction score
I agree with trading down a few spots but I would take Brown with my first pick and maybe Henderson with my second pick that I got for trading down. If no one wants to trade down I take Chase Young.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we were bad enough to get the #1 overall, then our QB situation would have to be very bad, in which case you take Burrow