You have to read this from ES...

Holloway805

05 & 09 Pick a Winner Champ
Reaction score
Laughed till I cried. Dallas will pick apart our defense. Please take the time to register so you can read the thread. To my surprise, there are more level headed Skins fans out there than I thought. Gotta give them credit, but Kevin11 is just plain mental.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
haha i love seeing so many of them jump off the ship. at least they're being realistic though.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
And someone gave mad props to our offensive line, calling it the best in the conference by a wide margin.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, ha, made my day. Hopefully we won't lose by a fluke.

landryscorner

Reaction score
dang they are even dissing there snotty owner snyder :laugh2:

and we got them hating each other this is too rich.....

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
This is the best one.

"First game in years I won't be watching.

I just can't stomach back-to-back division ***-whoopings. The bitterness is just eating me up inside.

Cowboys fans have done NOTHING to deserve their team's success. Commanders fans deserve a HELL of a lot better."

Hahahaha

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
"I'm taking names. All of you turn in your gear, you're not Commanders fans."

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warhead36
Our D has been exposed. How many punts have we forced the last two games? Like four? Now imagine a real offense with real legit weapons. Scary...

"except we shut down the jets offense."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally Posted by ExoDus84
Are you on crack? I know people on this board are homers, including myself, but that statement is so far gone from the truth that its ridiculous.

The cowboys have a much better offense than the eagles, with far more weapons. They are also better coached. They will tear this conservative defense to shreds, just like the patriots did, just like the eagles did today. The eagles beat us with 2 players, mcnabb and westbrook. On top of that, dallas defense is playing better and they actually don't play like *******.

We will be 5-5 next week, 1-3 in the NFCE, and in horrible position for the wild card. sorry to say it, but this team the last 4 weeks has played absolutely aweful. We are not even a playoff contender in the NFC.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Man I am enjoying their misery way too much!

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
This jewel is my favorite so far...

"Actually, lets save the team some money and not book a flight to Dallas. It will look like the Pats game. Probably 21-0 at half and a 38=7 win. Why bother? We all know that this team is a joke."

Manster68

Reaction score
I particularly enjoyed these remarks:

We pay big bucks, have incredible hype before every season, bring in good coaches, and all we can do is HOPE for medocrity. That just sickens me.

Gregg Williams refuses to bring pressure on opposing QB's and prefers to sit back in coverage. We continue that next week...Dallas will kill us. The game will be over at halftime.

Don't know if you've noticed or not but Taylor is hurt. that spells bad news in stopping TO. And we have no answer for Witten. Who's covering him?? Rocky?? Jesus H Christ.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
This is like christmas in November

"You are definately still dazed and confused following this loss!!! We are going to get SLAUGHTERED by Dallas!!!"

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
I can't get enough of it lolol...

"Campbell will be punked by their defense. Hopefully they can take him out so we can look for a new QB."