You know if our coach wasn't 75 yrs old and we had a real GM...

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
We'd be looking to take Aaron Rodgers ...a QB at the Number 11 pick and a DE at 20...but since we don;t have either....we wound up with Drew Bledslow the equivalent of patching the Titanic with a stick of Wrigley's gum. :mad:

k19

Reaction score
I want what you are smoking, minus the irritating rub

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Actually Bill is not 75 and Jerry has won three titles as GM irregardless of your thoughts.

What happened to Henson? Our third rounder this year essentially?

The whine act is old...lets move on where we are now and get some players not Rogers or a DE who will not be there @20.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
So why aren't the Titans taking Rogers? McNair is more busted up than Bledsoe, and Volek is nothing special. Fisher is young and Floyd Reese is one of the most acclaimed GM's in the league.

Maybe because Rogers isn't that great?

Reaction score
Don't slam our coach & gm.......at least wait till after the draft and we will all slam them together!

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
We'd be looking to take Aaron Rodgers ...a QB at the Number 11 pick and a DE at 20...but since we don;t have either....we wound up with Drew Bledslow the equivalent of patching the Titanic with a stick of Wrigley's gum. :mad:

quote from Family Guy but I think it fits the situation(you'll see me quote Family Guy and Futurama a lot, anyways here it is): "Can I get some pot from you?"

and if you don't think Spears is a DE then maybe you have something better than pot

LOL

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
Geez BA, what large obtrusive object is wedged up your bunghole this fine evening?
Not to defend him since he does quite well on his own. But if u look at the date of the original post, it was just before the draft. Zorg dug this post up prolly not realizing it...

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:

:lmao:

You mean the guy the Commanders took?

:lmao:

My sides!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This from the same guy that was happy with our picks in the chat room?

Please.....

I think we have just seen .....

SuperTroll.jpg

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
LMAO.....

Honestly is the best policy......

However you do enough bashing for the both of us......

maybe you should leave the trashing and worrying to the people paid to do so and go back into bandwagon hiding until the boys win again.....

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Not to defend him since he does quite well on his own. But if u look at the date of the original post, it was just before the draft. Zorg dug this post up prolly not realizing it...

sorry bout that:(