30880_400823628136_650163136_4157633_6603023_n.jpg

Jenky

Reaction score
Is that a mis-print or did it really take them a year? :lmao:

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
:laugh2:

I received a letter one time from USPS and the post mark date and the delivery date were about three years apart. The letter was stamped 'found in supposedly empty mail container.' It was an insurance invoice from a company I hadn't used in eons. :D

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Do you know the USPS outsources it's packages to UPS?
Not only are they struggling financially, but they can't even handle the letters they have to deliver.

I guess it was a good idea back in the whenever, but with our population at 300 Million, I don't think the old model works anymore.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Jenky;3393539 said:
Is that a mis-print or did it really take them a year? :lmao:

It really took them a year and 3 days. I used to send out quite a few mailers and their previous best was 4 or 5 months.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
I wish I didn't get mail. I'm calling the rest of the people who send me bills and telling them just to e-mail them to me.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Jon88;3393581 said:
I wish I didn't get mail. I'm calling the rest of the people who send me bills and telling them just to e-mail them to me.

I wonder how many trees they use up - sending out that junk mail

I no tree hugger but *********

I get a load of stuff every week never look at it goes right in the garbage

I have no use for 9/10s of the stuff

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3393627 said:
I wonder how many trees they use up - sending out that junk mail

I no tree hugger but *********

I get a load of stuff every week never look at it goes right in the garbage

I have no use for 9/10s of the stuff

Yeah I've thought about that.

I don't read any of it and it's a pain in the *** to have to drive down to my apartment's mailbox to throw it away.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
Jon88;3393631 said:
Yeah I've thought about that.

I don't read any of it and it's a pain in the *** to have to drive down to my apartment's mailbox to throw it away.

I know my mailman real good told him to stop delivering the stuff to

but he says he got to do it

if I am outside when he comes by I go over by the garbage can open it up an tell him to throw it away

I mean I pay most of my bills thru the bank -

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3393651 said:
I know my mailman real good told him to stop delivering the stuff to

but he says he got to do it

if I am outside when he comes by I go over by the garbage can open it up an tell him to throw it away

I mean I pay most of my bills thru the bank -

It's so much easier than having to write a check and mail it.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Well, here's the flip side.

I sent 2 Cowboys mini helmets out to Larry Cole and Walt Garrison and asked them to sign it. (I collect Cowboys memorabilia). Sent them on April 30th and got Cole's back on May 5th (5 days) and Garrison's back on the 6th (6 days).

There's good and bad.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cajuncowboy;3393900 said:
Well, here's the flip side.

I sent 2 Cowboys mini helmets out to Larry Cole and Walt Garrison and asked them to sign it. (I collect Cowboys memorabilia). Sent them on April 30th and got Cole's back on May 5th (5 days) and Garrison's back on the 6th (6 days).

There's good and bad.

I was going to say that I have had pretty good service from them over the years.

Between guitars and computer stuff I have been pretty lucky.

I remember one time ordering a guitar, was contemplating paying a little extra for the faster delivery dates but decided I could wait and save a few bucks so just went with the standard rate. Wound up getting the guitar delivered in the same amount of time it would have cost me extra.

This last time I had a guy custom painting my guitar. But he wanted me to get a hardshell case for it before he shipped it back to me. So I ordered the case to go to his house. The case got delivered to his house and he shipped out the guitar and I got the guitar all in a weeks time. So I would say that is pretty good time for two deliveries to two different addresses...oh and the guy lives down in Tennessee...not sure how far you or yeags are from Antioch...I think that is the name of the place.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3393999 said:
I was going to say that I have had pretty good service from them over the years.

Between guitars and computer stuff I have been pretty lucky.

I remember one time ordering a guitar, was contemplating paying a little extra for the faster delivery dates but decided I could wait and save a few bucks so just went with the standard rate. Wound up getting the guitar delivered in the same amount of time it would have cost me extra.

This last time I had a guy custom painting my guitar. But he wanted me to get a hardshell case for it before he shipped it back to me. So I ordered the case to go to his house. The case got delivered to his house and he shipped out the guitar and I got the guitar all in a weeks time. So I would say that is pretty good time for two deliveries to two different addresses...oh and the guy lives down in Tennessee...not sure how far you or yeags are from Antioch...I think that is the name of the place.

The moral of the story here is "if you introduce your shotgun to yor mailman, the mail is delivered the correct way".

Thats just being a good neighbor boys and girls.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Not me, they messed up a couple of years ago when I had moved down to Nashville and they left a package for me outside my old home.

I called about it and apparently it was a sub, and he didn't realize I had a forwarding address labeled. Unfortunately for me, someone stole my package before my friend was able to go and look for it.