You know what, I'll be that guy. That was a great win!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2-2 and back in the playoff hunt. Build off this game and we could have something. No game in the NFL is easy to win!! We just beat our hated rivals and buried them to 1-3. Impressive win.

Complain all you want. That’s a W in my book!!
And on the road and the defense only allowed 21 yards rushing so improvement there. They still have a lot of work to do.

CWR

Reaction score
2-2 and back in the playoff hunt. Build off this game and we could have something. No game in the NFL is easy to win!! We just beat our hated rivals and buried them to 1-3. Impressive win.

Yes, at least my interest is peaked for next week vs Pittsburgh. I'm just gonna take it a game at a time and hope they can build on this win. I have no confidence and no real expectations.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

I appreciate the positivity, it was a much needed win to give these guys a little confidence. However, it was an ugly one and came out of it with some injuries we're going to have to manage through.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

cowboys1981

Reaction score
People can like the win and still feel a type of way on what the team looks like. Had we played Washington or Philadelphia tonight it would've been a blow out.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
People can like the win and still feel a type of way on what the team looks like. Had we played Washington or Philadelphia tonight it would've been a blow out.
Giants took Washington to OT and should have won that game? What makes you think they are so much better? :huh:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And on the road and the defense only allowed 21 yards rushing so improvement there. They still have a lot of work to do.
The fact we only gave up 21 yards rushing at 1.1 a pop but they still held the ball 35min is extremely concerning. They made Daniel Jones look extremely efficient tonight. There were a few drops that could have changed that game completely. Our secondary and Zimmer's approach is very bad. I'm just not sure what this defense is good at.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The fact we only gave up 21 yards rushing at 1.1 a pop but they still held the ball 35min is extremely concerning. They made Daniel Jones look extremely efficient tonight. There were a few drops that could have changed that game completely. Our secondary and Zimmer's approach is very bad. I'm just not sure what this defense is good at.
Right now, it’s not good at anything to be honest. I guess you could say they held them to field goals, but yeah, they dominated the TOP.