You know what, I'll be that guy. That was a great win!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
2-2 and back in the playoff hunt. Build off this game and we could have something. No game in the NFL is easy to win!! We just beat our hated rivals and buried them to 1-3. Impressive win.

Complain all you want. That’s a W in my book!!
We got beat everywhere but the scoreboard....All this W did was keep us relevant for ratings....which is what the league wants. :popcorn:

Truthfully....this team will be out of contention within a month. Funny how all the "stars" on defense got hurt tonight....Sure looks like...all that was is guys making excuses to get out of practices.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Any win is a good win but don’t get overconfident. That was a bad Giants team who is allergic to the endzone. One game at a time…

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
2-2 and back in the playoff hunt. Build off this game and we could have something. No game in the NFL is easy to win!! We just beat our hated rivals and buried them to 1-3. Impressive win.

Win next week and we're talking. But the Giants are nowhere near to be an indicator of where this team stands.

As far as the standings go, yes, we're back in business. Our weak division has saved us more than once. ;)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The fact we only gave up 21 yards rushing at 1.1 a pop but they still held the ball 35min is extremely concerning. They made Daniel Jones look extremely efficient tonight. There were a few drops that could have changed that game completely. Our secondary and Zimmer's approach is very bad. I'm just not sure what this defense is good at.
I'm not as concerned about the secondary long term. We started Andrew Booth tonight because Carson was injured and Carson has only been starting because Bland is injured. When Bland returns, the secondary should be OK.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
No, it was not encouraging. At all. We are meeting Jerry's expectations so far. 50/50 is good enough for him. But let's talk about how awful the Giants are. If we are bad, the Giants stink so bad, it's actually nauseating. A decent QB on their side would have beaten us tonight. But Jones is so, so, soooo bad.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

We hate you.
Signed the Sullen 20

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No, it was not encouraging. At all. We are meeting Jerry's expectations so far. 50/50 is good enough for him. But let's talk about how awful the Giants are. If we are bad, the Giants stink so bad, it's actually nauseating. A decent QB on their side would have beaten us tonight. But Jones is so, so, soooo bad.
He is bad. His throws make Dak look like the Michaelangelo of football.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

cut Guyton and put her at Left Tackle. Bruce Smith or Reggie White couldn't bull rush that. You could run around her....but it would take a while.

Sydla

Reaction score
People can like the win and still feel a type of way on what the team looks like. Had we played Washington or Philadelphia tonight it would've been a blow out.
The most accurate assessment.

We didn’t look improved. We just played a much crappier opponent.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Divisional games on the road are always crapshoots. Plus the NFCE has gotten more competitive.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score

Game had a weird vibe. Low energy both from the crowd and the teams made it seem like everyone was sleepwalking. But…

I agree somewhat. Beating the Giants at there place on a short week after getting manhandled two weeks in a row was a good win no matter how ugly.

They have a lot of issues to correct if they want to even sniff the playoffs.

jimc04z

Reaction score
cowboys are a complete joke, that defense is gonna get shredded by any good offense enjoy being 2-2
But we beat the giants! You are absolutely right any good team.. this is almost scripted by Jerry. Different defense coach still can't fix the defense. Offense doesn't matter Jason Garrett, santa clause Mike Mccarthy can't fix the Offense its all designed by Jerry. And the way they played they might not even make the playoffs!

Saltycowboy

Reaction score
Daniel jones look liked Joe Montana back there, this defense is so bad and will be shredded by any decent team. I still say 8 wins is their ceiling.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a fantastic win. We flexed our muscles against a real powerhouse in their place.