You know what? TWITTER SUCKS!

newlander

Reaction score
mods can delete this if they want, but I for one refuse to get a twitter account. SO much BS on there as the Jenkins "trade" thread proves. Waste of time, space and energy to have a gossipy POS twitter account. It's going to cause alot of you more headaches than anything else. It made NO sense to me to trade Mjenk to Oakland right now: and sure enough we didn't (fortunately)

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Wal-mart has these new lamb kabobs that are simply divine. They are marinated in the package. I made some this weekend.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a mod, sometimes I like to Move it Move it...

[youtube]66cDOcua47M[/youtube]

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
You want the good life
You break your back
You snap your fingers, you snap your neck

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Maybe Adam Schefter sucks because...y'know...you should do that 'verify your souces' thing that they teach prospective journalists in college.

I think it just exposes another ESPN 'reporter' for what he is, a fraud.

Hoo-ray Twitter!

YR

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Schefter was great when he was at NFLN. He was corrupted by ESPN, which should shock noone.

rocboy22

Reaction score
Rynie;4570217 said:
Wal-mart has these new lamb kabobs that are simply divine. They are marinated in the package. I made some this weekend.

I made some baby-backs and chicken breasts(still on the ribs) slow smoked this weekend. Delicious!!!

I probably should have tweeted about it.....

JBond

Reaction score
rocboy22;4570325 said:
I made some baby-backs and chicken breasts(still on the ribs) slow smoked this weekend. Delicious!!!

at least the spice rub you use. but that would probably be to many characters.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;4570231 said:
Maybe Adam Schefter sucks because...y'know...you should do that 'verify your souces' thing that they teach prospective journalists in college.

I think it just exposes another ESPN 'reporter' for what he is, a fraud.

Hoo-ray Twitter!

YR

It wasn't Adam Shefter who reported it on twitter. It was Adarn Shefter, that's A D A R N Shefter. It was a clever account made to look like Adam Shefter.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Faerluna;4570319 said:
Schefter was great when he was at NFLN. He was corrupted by ESPN, which should shock noone.

:hammer:

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4570221 said:
You want the good life
You break your back
You snap your fingers, you snap your neck
Prong lyrics?

I know about Prong from old skate videos. :bow:

Chinfu

Reaction score
newlander;4570215 said:
mods can delete this if they want, but I for one refuse to get a twitter account. SO much BS on there as the Jenkins "trade" thread proves. Waste of time, space and energy to have a gossipy POS twitter account. It's going to cause alot of you more headaches than anything else. It made NO sense to me to trade Mjenk to Oakland right now: and sure enough we didn't (fortunately)

k....

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
rocboy22;4570325 said:

I'm a grilling novice. I've been wanting to make baby-back ribs. I got a rack for them (for the grill). Do they have to be smoked first? You coming to any games this year? We should totally get a 'zone tailgate going. Oh yeah, and twitter sucks and stuff.

rocboy22

Reaction score
Rynie;4570842 said:
I'm a grilling novice. I've been wanting to make baby-back ribs. I got a rack for them (for the grill). Do they have to be smoked first? You coming to any games this year? We should totally get a 'zone tailgate going. Oh yeah, and twitter sucks and stuff.

I live in Ny. No games planned this year. They take me 4 and a half to 5 hours slow cooking and smoking at the same time. You need an indirect heat setup with the firebox on the side or I guess one of those vertical smoker setups. I have the former. I go like 220 degrees the whole time. Rub them up the night before. My grandpa loves em. HA!

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
newlander;4570215 said:
It made NO sense to me to trade Mjenk to Oakland right now: and sure enough we didn't (fortunately)

I don't get this line of thinking, everything or atleast everything in sports has a price. If Oakland offered a first for Mike Jenkins, you'd be a fool to not take it. Now do I think anyone will offer anything of value, no, but to me it makes a ton of sense to trade a 3rd/4th CB in the final year of a deal if you can get good compensation (which I don't think is likely).