You know what's really bothersome?

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
This was almost a perfect football day.
The Giants lost, the Falcons lose and the Commanders are losing to the Ravens.

A Cowboys win would have closed off any hope for Washington, brought them closer to the Giants and pulled them ahead of Atlanta, which might still be, since their loss was a conference loss.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
The fact that some how I'm still here hitting refresh hoping something will happen that will make me feel better?

utrunner07

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2471609 said:
The fact that some how I'm still here hitting refresh hoping something will happen that will make me feel better?

Me TOO! :)

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2471609 said:

:laugh2:

Well, we're still ahead of Atlanta right?
And despite my overall gloom of today, I think the we can definitely compete with the Giants next week.

11-5 might be wishful thinking, but it's not impossible.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
vta;2471598 said:
This was almost a perfect football day.
The Giants lost, the Falcons lose and the Commanders are losing to the Ravens.

A Cowboys win would have closed off any hope for Washington, brought them closer to the Giants and pulled them ahead of Atlanta, which might still be, since their loss was a conference loss.
I gotta agree with that. If Tampa loses tomorrow I am really going to have mixed feelings. It could have virtually locked us into a no one can touch us position. Then a victory against the Giants might have opened a door we all thought was closed.

We threw away a great opportunity today. Romo is manning up and taking the heat. That is encouraging. I think the team will rally behind him.

goshan

Reaction score
Actually, you should have been rooting for the Giants over the Eagles.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dallas had won today and beat the Giants next week, NY would've been 11-3 and Dallas would've been 10-4, one game separating them with 2 games left and the NFC East title still up for grabs. Talk about blowing it today. The Cowboys sure did.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2471634 said:
I gotta agree with that. If Tampa loses tomorrow I am really going to have mixed feelings. It could have virtually locked us into a no one can touch us position. Then a victory against the Giants might have opened a door we all thought was closed.

We threw away a great opportunity today. Romo is manning up and taking the heat. That is encouraging. I think the team will rally behind him.

Speaking of which, I would really like to see some links to his post game comments.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
goshan;2471644 said:
Actually, you should have been rooting for the Giants over the Eagles.

Technically, yeah, but I don't think they're going to mount much of a threat in the end. I'd rather see us win and close the gap between us and NY instead of hoping we don't lose and give the bottom feeders a chance.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Hostile;2471634 said:

That's exactly it, bring us closer to the top instead of giving hope to the bottom. A really good opportunity passed us by today.