You know when there are two threads.....

smoot21

Benched
Reaction score
about the DTC, on a Cowboy board, you are somebody.

Smoot21 here. Creator of the DTC, and self appointed Mayor of Fed Ex Field.

Myself and a few friends created this Commander fan club to instill fandom back into the fans of the Washington Commander who in our opinion were not giving it their all.

We have our own website, we have our own DVD, have been on the Fox pregame show, the Discovery Channels tailgating special, and numerous vists from local news channels.

We seem to get bigger every week.

We are expecting 200 DTC supporters this Monday night.

Are we rowdy? Hell yes.

Do we hate Cowboy fans? Hell yes.

Do we instigate and look for fights. Hell no.

Do we reserve the right to **** someone up that comes to our section of the parking lot to talk **** and start physical violence? Hell yes.

We don't look for fights. We are Commander fans, about 150 deep. We get drunk and we watch the Commanders. Thats about it.

And don't flatter yourself, the Philly game is bigger than this. I would even say Baltimore is bigger than this.

This is still a big game, but your years of mediocrity have turned this game into semi big.

So to recap, we are Commander fans, we don't like you, we don't want you at our tailgate, we wont start fight with any other fans, but we reserve the right to **** you up if you get out of line.

As Lil Jon and the Ying Yang Twins say...........Don't start no ****, won't be no ****.

Im out.

Nukeman

S.H.A.D.O. Commander
Reaction score
I'd like to hear what happened to the previous twenty smoot's before I comment.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
smoot21 said:
This is still a big game, but your years of mediocrity have turned this game into semi big.
We feel the exact same way.

Take a lesson form the whale. The only time he gets harpooned is when he comes up to spout. ;)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
but your years of mediocrity have turned this game into semi big.

******!!!

Yes, cuz the skins have been a perennial powerhouse for the past 5 years. :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
We feel the exact same way.

Take a lesson form the whale. The only time he gets harpooned is when he comes up to spout. ;)

This is the guy on the right in the pic I showed you.....real tough guy. :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
This is the guy on the right in the pic I showed you.....real tough guy. :rolleyes:
My defintion of tough guy just took a dump. [/sarcasm off]

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
smoot21 said:

Myself and a few friends created this Commander fan club to instill fandom back into the fans of the Washington Commander who in our opinion were not giving it their all.

We have our own website, we have our own DVD, have been on the Fox pregame show, the Discovery Channels tailgating special, and numerous vists from local news channels.

Are we rowdy? Hell yes.

Do we reserve the right to **** someone up that comes to our section of the parking lot to talk **** and start physical violence? Hell yes.

We don't look for fights. We are Commander fans, about 150 deep. We get drunk and we watch the Commanders. Thats about it.

And don't flatter yourself, the Philly game is bigger than this. I would even say Baltimore is bigger than this.

So to recap, we are Commander fans, we don't like you, we don't want you at our tailgate, we wont start fight with any other fans, but we reserve the right to **** you up if you get out of line.

As Lil Jon and the Ying Yang Twins say...........Don't start no ****, won't be no ****.

Im out.

#1 rule of internet tough guys, they exaggerate.

smoot21

Benched
Reaction score
All I was saying, is we dont start fights.

If you want to ridicule me, make pictures, I dont care.

If any of you have anything to say to my face, please come by and do it.

If not, your the Internet Tough Guys, not me.

So practice what you preach.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hey, you know what? I found two threads on this board about car crashes.

You know the litmus test for when you have made it is when you get 2 threads on a Cowboys forum about you.

Congratulations to car crashes...you have arrived!!!!!!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
smoot21 said:
All I was saying, is we dont start fights.

If you want to ridicule me, make pictures, I dont care.

If any of you have anything to say to my face, please come by and do it.

If not, your the Internet Tough Guys, not me.

So practice what you preach.

Well maybe hanging around some of the older guys has given you a little touch of wisdom and class...because this is a far cry from the little punk I remember.

If you indeed have changed then congrats and I will say I am impressed.....but call me a skeptic as I have seen your act on other boards, where you were getting banned left and right for acting like a child.

So here is hoping you have gotten a little older and a little wiser.

Later.

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
smoot21 said:

Are we rowdy? Hell yes.

Im out.

Commander fans f'ing people up? lmao :D Thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard. The only thing a crossdressing druken hog could F up is a plate of Chicken wings. And you have good reason to hate us, we own you.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
CoverCorner41 said:
Commander fans f'ing people up? lmao :D Thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard. The only thing a crossdressing druken hog could F up is a plate of Chicken wings. And you have good reason to hate us, we own you.
Youd be surprised what five kids could do jumping someone at once and running. To avoid them just walk with 3 guys and wacth your back.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Brain, you ever post at the Rant anymore? What ever happened to all those pics of Smoot's Crew? Fricken hilarious as I recall.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABQCOWBOY said:
Brain, you ever post at the Rant anymore? What ever happened to all those pics of Smoot's Crew? Fricken hilarious as I recall.

No I grew tired of the stuff over there and the traffic was always low.

I still have those pics but will not post the "bad" ones on here....the clean ones are on this site in another thread in the smack talk section.