You know you are a Cowboy fanatic when...

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
1 You log on every 10 minutes waiting for a report.

2 You have the clock at your house set to Oxnard time to know when Practice begins and ends

3 You are reading this thread to see if any of your habits are on it

5 You are lauging because you do some of these things

6 You didnt notice it wen from 3-5

7 You look back up to make sure the 4 isnt there

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
TheKey said:

2 You have the clock at your house set to Oxnard time to know when Practice begins and ends

Can you say counceling? :laugh1: Kidding. You can't help but be excited! I find myself looking out for camp reports quite often.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
You got yelled at by your family because all you ate all weekend was a slice of cantalope and a few bites of a cheeseburger...because you were glued here like a stamp from Friday morning to Sunday night.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
i got one better

when you realize that your posts per day has went from 2 posts a day from the past two months to 100 posts a day from the last three days

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
when you have a wet dream about the cowboys winning the superbowl

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
TheKey said:

Oh no, I'm one of those "fanatics" :eek::

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TheKey said:

1: Guilty

2: No

3: Guilty

5: Guilty

6: Damn you :mad:

7: Guilty

Holy Crap I'm pathetic..... :laugh2:

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
8. You pick your favorite "Project" player and constantly tell people who dont care(family and friends) everything about him. (See: Lynn Scott, Keith killer Davis, Reshard Lee, Antonio Bryant, Tyson Thompson,Woody Dantzler)

Reaction score
You know you're a fanatic when:

You cried the first time you set foot inside Texas Stadium.

Everyone knows not to talk trash bout the boys less he's lookin for a good whoopin'

you have 2 dogs named "Dallas" and "Cowboy"

Your wife has already come to terms with your Cowboys obsession.

You don't even buy new clothes anymore unless its a Cowboys Jersey

Every possession you have dons a star

You set aside a room strictly for your cowboys memorabilia

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I can relate, and I read the updates, but I duno man, im 18, i got other distractions right now hahaha. But during the season my entire mood depends on Sunday/Monday's result.

I know most of you are not Soccer fans, but you should read "Fever Pitch" by Nick Hornsby(author of High Fidelity). Excellent book about his obsession with Arsenal FC. Alot of you could probably relate to that, evne though its a completely different sport. The commitment to a team is still there

ndanger

Reaction score
Just last night I was on here ,my daughter was watching tv. I just happened to glance at the time on my computer ...3:30 am...I need help it's affecting my ability to be a good parent.Unfortunately my daughter thinks it's making me a much better parent as she loves to stay up late.After I had her in bed I got right back on to check out a few more threads.....Anyone know any 12 step programs...It's erroding my parental skills....God I love this time of year!!!!!!!!!!!!

77Cowboy

Reaction score
I admit I cried like a schoolgirl the first time I was in Texas Stadium, as soon as the Cowboys started coming out of the tunnel for the Commanders game 2 years ago. Thank God I was wearing Sunglasses :eek:: :p: :p:

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
You got yelled at by your family because all you ate all weekend was a slice of cantalope and a few bites of a cheeseburger...because you were glued here like a stamp from Friday morning to Sunday night.

Your family has been getting on you lately B, haven't they? :nono2:

(Tell them Cowboyszone needs your unique insight right now and politely ask them to be patient! :D )

parchy

Reaction score
77Cowboy said:
I admit I cried like a schoolgirl the first time I was in Texas Stadium, as soon as the Cowboys started coming out of the tunnel for the Commanders game 2 years ago. Thank God I was wearing Sunglasses :eek:: :p: :p:

Wow... I'm pretty sure that was my first game in Texas Stadium too... was it the one where LA fainted on the field from heat exhaustion and the 'boys won 21-14? If so, hell yeah, I was there!

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
all I can say is,sounds like we have a lot in common.If we have done all of the above.. SO WHAT!! COWBOYS FOREVER!

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
When you've scripted and rescripted the first offensive series of the Skins MNF game over and over and played it out in your mind....

When you just have abstract random thoughts of Bledsoe handing off to JJ and perfecting his play fake.

dcdallaschick

Reaction score
TheKey said:

AND, you hope there's nobody out there counting all those logins to see what a freak you really are...and how little work you're getting done.