You know you're a good team when

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I've heard several commentators today talk about how impressive the Eagles looked. Peter King, PTI, and the power rankings all agreed. That in losing a close game to the Cowboys that they proved that they're an elite team in the NFC. Seriously, the Cowboys are in a position where a team most were picking to make the playoffs can lose to us and claim a moral victory because it was by single digits.

There's a long way to go, but for now at least the Cowboys are the class of the NFL.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
bobtheflob;2265154 said:
I've heard several commentators today talk about how impressive the Eagles looked. Peter King, PTI, and the power rankings all agreed. That in losing a close game to the Cowboys that they proved that they're an elite team in the NFC. Seriously, the Cowboys are in a position where a team most were picking to make the playoffs can lose to us and claim a moral victory because it was by single digits.

There's a long way to go, but for now at least the Cowboys are the class of the NFL.

We are the measuring stick now, funny how the Beagles are now contenders because they didnt get blown out:laugh2:

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Some teams are overrated and some underrated at this point.

Its only been 2 games so far. Let things play out.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
You win the Superbowl!! GIVE ME MY GAWD DAMN PRIZE BOOYA!!!

Unless the Colts get there stuff together the Cowboys will be around the top of the list for a while.