You might be a CowboysZone Draft Guru if...

Staxxxx

Reaction score
In true Jeff Foxworthy fashion I thought we might be able to loosen things up around here by poking a little fun at ourselves. I'll get i started. Let's see what you got.

You might be a CowboysZone Draft Guru if by watching tape you mean watching low definition highlight videos on youtube.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
you might be a cowboys zone draft guru if ...you get your insider info from the bleacher report......

Staxxxx

Reaction score
you might be a cowboys zone draft guru if ...by "Source" you mean the guy who works at the liquor store

Leadbelly

Reaction score
you might be a cowboys zone draft guru if...

all of your pet cats are from Division II schools that you cannot possibly have seen play.

...seriously, Larry Webster at Bloomsburg and Manase Foketi at West TAMU...I just know.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Staxxxx;4945176 said:
In true Jeff Foxworthy fashion I thought we might be able to loosen things up around here by poking a little fun at ourselves. I'll get i started. Let's see what you got.

You might be a CowboysZone Draft Guru if by watching tape you mean watching low definition highlight videos on youtube.

Are you implying that we should watch every game in person.....?

Staxxxx

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;4945738 said:
Are you implying that we should watch every game in person.....?
I'm not implying anything. Just having a little fun. This is just a lighthearted thread.

Staxxxx

Reaction score
Leadbelly;4945737 said:

all of your pet cats are from Division II schools that you cannot possibly have seen play.

...seriously, Larry Webster at Bloomsburg and Manase Foketi at West TAMU...I just know.
:lmao2: I'm Guilty. Last Year it was South Dakota State receiver Dale Moss for me......But I always watch the "Tape":lmao2:

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
You might be a Cowboyszone draft guru if...

You have a mock draft involving multiple trade down scenarios that parlays 6 picks into 16 picks where the Cowboys are able to address every possible area of need with players selected at least one round lower than where they are actually graded.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Leadbelly;4945737 said:

lol I love this one.