You now can have a Eagle Championship

Batman

Reaction score
Eagles championships. Big deal. Theya re not the real thing they are not a Super Bowl. But if you want a Eagle Champinship here is where you can find one.

cracker.jpeg

yeah here is the package they come in look for this in the box.

magiwrap.jpg

have a better chance at gettin a Eagle championship like this:

cracker3.jpeg

Batman

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
:D

That's pretty funny Bats.

Not only funny but its true!! And that trophy case will look the same after this year too!

Ahhhh I guess the truth is too much for that Eagle fan to take. He wont even reply. That was too easy.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Batman said:
Not only funny but its true!! And that trophy case will look the same after this year too!

Ahhhh I guess the truth is too much for that Eagle fan to take. He wont even reply. That was too easy.
This thread hasn't been moved yet?

Batman

Reaction score
AJM1613 cried like a baby:

AJM1613 said:
This thread hasn't been moved yet?

Oh cant take the truth. Well this is a football thread cuz it is talkin about the Eagles.

Oh and how about I give you this, open it up and get your surprise you might get a Eagle championship

cracker3.jpeg

And since Im such a nice man I give you 3 boxes to have a chance at getting that Eagle Championship.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
The one with Andy's lunch in it is better....

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Well, one Philly player will win a championship this year. He goes by the name of Smarty Jones!

Knowing Philly sports history, he'll choke. :D

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just don't get why there are so many people who think the Iggles are Superbowl contenders. Until they prove they can even get there, how can they be considered the favorite to win it? :confused:

AJM1613

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I just don't get why there are so many people who think the Iggles are Superbowl contenders. Until they prove they can even get there, how can they be considered the favorite to win it? :confused:
Rethink what you just typed...

Batman

Reaction score

AJM rudely belched:

AJM1613 said:
Rethink what you just typed...

Oh yeah well how about you think about this....

empty-case.jpg

That is the Eagles Super Bowl trophy case.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Batman said:

Oh yeah well how about you think about this....

That is the Eagles Super Bowl trophy case.
Do you really want me to talk s*** about your team? I have held back...

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:
The one with Andy's lunch in it is better....

You can get the championship but you cannot get the lunch. That is just physically impossible, RW.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Do you really want me to talk s*** about your team? I have held back...

Your team is the butt of just about every joke in pro sports AJ... I wouldn't go there. The Iggles have just about matched every record for futility and you come to a Cowboys board implying that we are lucky because you "have held back"?? Come on man...

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
Your team is the butt of just about every joke in pro sports AJ... I wouldn't go there. The Iggles have just about matched every record for futility and you come to a Cowboys board implying that we are lucky because you "have held back"?? Come on man...

I agree. He's just a loser - like his team.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
And we still have a better team than you! humm...