You stay classy, Baylor

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I guess when you suck at, well, everything, cheap shots are all you have

http://s170.***BLOCKED***/albums/u260/pedrojack_2007/?action=view¤t=lomerscheapshot.flv

:rolleyes:

WDN

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1390542 said:

http://s170.***BLOCKED***/albums/u260/pedrojack_2007/?action=view¤t=lomerscheapshot.flv

A&M might be ranked in the top 3 if they didn't have to play Tech.

How do you like that cheapshot?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
WDN;1390623 said:
A&M might be ranked in the top 3 if they didn't have to play Tech.

How do you like that cheapshot?

Living vicariously through ITT Tceh. I have now seen it all :lmao:

WDN

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1390675 said:
Living vicariously through ITT Tceh. I have now seen it all :lmao:

Sour grapes?

A&M can't beat Tech in any meaningful sport.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31;1390542 said:

Oddly this is one of the most ironic things I have seen you post, since you are usually the first to rip on other teams in Texas not named A&M.

So...

01.5.jpg

YOU stay classy HeavyHitta31

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1391250 said:
Oddly this is one of the most ironic things I have seen you post, since you are usually the first to rip on other teams in Texas not named A&M.

So...

01.5.jpg

YOU stay classy HeavyHitta31

There is a difference between smack talk and punching another man in the nuts in a D-1 basketball game :rolleyes:

calico

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1391389 said:
There is a difference between smack talk and punching another man in the nuts in a D-1 basketball game :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who finds it to be a complete riot that HH is getting on Baylor about cheap shots when he found it funny when Colt McCoy was cheap shotted by a classless aggie?

Not to mention the sig pic of a player getting injured...it just bleeds class.

I wonder what the reaction would be if a had a sig pic with a razed bonfire pile with the caption "clean up, aisle 12." But that would be classless.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
calico;1392996 said:
Am I the only one who finds it to be a complete riot that HH is getting on Baylor about cheap shots when he found it funny when Colt McCoy was cheap shotted by a classless aggie?

Not to mention the sig pic of a player getting injured...it just bleeds class.

I wonder what the reaction would be if a had a sig pic with a razed bonfire pile with the caption "clean up, aisle 12." But that would be classless.

Kellen Heard's hit was cheap and stupid, though McCoy shouldnt have taken his helmet off during the play

Bennett's hit, the one in my sig, was completely legal and an example of a perfect football hit. Even McCoy acknowledged that it was a good hit after the fact.

And again, there is a SLIGHT difference between mocking a whiny little beetch who has to get csrted off for a freaking stinger and an incident that killed 12 people. Or punching someone in the gonads.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know...sometimes it might be wise if you just keep your hate of other texas teams to yourself, it saves yourself from the embarrassment of hypocrisy.

calico

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1393060 said:
Kellen Heard's hit was cheap and stupid, though McCoy shouldnt have taken his helmet off during the play

Bennett's hit, the one in my sig, was completely legal and an example of a perfect football hit. Even McCoy acknowledged that it was a good hit after the fact.

And again, there is a SLIGHT difference between mocking a whiny little beetch who has to get csrted off for a freaking stinger and an incident that killed 12 people. Or punching someone in the gonads.

I never said Bennett's hit was not legal, I just pointed it out that you celebrate a player getting injured...

As for the illegal hit on McCoy by Heard, it should not have mattered what Colt was doing...especially if he is taking his helmet off after the whistle...

jimmy40

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1391389 said:
you squeeze your own nuts at football games an now we're supposed to care about this?